“Sensational”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Auckland
“Sensational”
Reviewed 25 March 2017

My lovely wife and I dropped in for dinner after seeing a show in town this evening and we were very impressed. From the moment we arrived, without a booking, we were treated exceptionally well. The lovely waitress offered water as soon as we were seated, which was continually topped up through the entire meal. We selected lamb shank and mousaka and a brilliant Pegasus Bay Riesling and Pencarrow Pinot. The wine list by the glass is nothing short of brilliant. The service by the lovely waitresses is akin to the best five star restaurants anywhere. The food was absolutely delicious and my wife genuinely appreciated a spoon being provided so you can drink the sauce with the lamb shank, which she described as the best lamb shank she has ever had. My mousaka was absolutely delicious, and was accompanied by rice, greek yoghurt and a fresh salad with the most scrumptious salad dressing. This really is ffod fit for even the most fussy foodie. The total cost including wine was $71 which is nothing short of a bargain. If you get a chance, go. This food is second to none at an inexpensive price. Thoroughly recommended.

Tacoma, Washington
“Great Find on a Busy Street”
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Came across this small restaurant while walking across from Sky City. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. We ordered the set menu with a large shared variety starter and two entrees. All of it was great. On Friday and Saturday night there is a belly dancer at 8 pm. The restaurant had several table setups for larger groups with many two tops as well. They were proudly displaying their Trip Advisor rating in the window and that is what drew us in. Glad it did!

Leeds
“Basic menu cooked to a high standard”
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The menu was typical of any Turkish/Mediterranean restaurant, but it was all done very well, and we were very satisfied with our meal. As we were there on a Monday they had a special offer of two dishes (main + dessert or starter) for 25$, which was great value. Service was highly efficient and friendly. It's central location makes it worth visiting if you're in Auckland city.

Trollhattan, Sweden
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Found this place while just wandering around in the city and in so glad we did! Probably the best turkish food I've ever had! The interior was beautiful, the staff were very polite (something you unfortunately don't see too much in New Zealand I've noticed). I couldn't fault this place on anything.

Visited March 2017
1 Thank elian461
“Wow! Amazing!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with dessert here. The chicken dinner I had was great and dessert was from anothert earth! The cheesecake was one of the best I've ever had! They do also have free WIFI. I do highly reccommend this place!

Visited March 2017