“Great lunch value”

Ranked #15 of 2,467 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had the lunch special yesterday. It was very good. It consisted of slice each of garlic bread, very tasty and varied salad, main course.. there are about 5 choices. We had the pan fried fish fillet and the lamb shank. Both had potato sides. The fish also had asparagus side. The special also included a glass of wine each. All of this for $20 each,an exceptional price in pricey Auckland. Service was friendly and attentive. We also shared lemoney cheesecake for dessert. Not included in the special, but nice finish to the meal.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Fine dining ! Great atmosphere to include beautiful white linen ! Brilliant attention to detail and the the food superb. Returning 5 years since my last visit, the waiter remembered me and the wine that I had enjoyed previously.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I've been here before a couple of times with girlfriends for the $20 lunch special which I thoroughly recommend, but this is the first time I've been here for dinner.

The food was lovely, very tasty & the serving size generous. Service is fantastic, attentive but not over the top.

I had the fish of the day with a side of roasted cauliflower, totally delicious, we will be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

On recommendation we visited Parnell 149 for lunch when we arrived in Auckland. The $20 lunch special was not only well priced but the service and the food offering was superb. The menu options were limited but excellent. I could not resist the schnitzel and was not disappointed plus a salad and glass of wine (good wine). I did indulge I had an espresso as well, extra cost but Good coffee. Thoroughly recommend.
Unfortunately time did not allow us to come back for dinner as the menu read good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We go to this place to celebrate on a regular basis, even when there's nothing to celebrate. The food is always fabulous and the atmosphere, service and attention is first class. The steaks are very very good and the desserts never missed. We are always made to feel most welcome by Shiva and Brian and their staff are well trained and polite. I use this restaurant to set the bar for others and sadly, there aren't many others both here and abroad that even match up. Fabulous place, highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017