“Favourite cafe”

Ranked #152 of 2,451 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Dear Jervois always delivers. Menu is great. Tasty, healthy, with a balance of more indulgent options. All presented originally. Delighted when they over delivered on the marshmallows with my mocha. Cheery and attentive team. Clean, light environment.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Visiting friends nearby and popped in for a coffee. Great experience. The coffee didn't disappoint, and the warm savoury brioche served with a generous portion of butter was mouth-wateringly good, and very reasonably priced at $6. Efficient table service with bottle of fresh cool water.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here with friends, the menu is varied and there was something for everyone. Eggs Benedict, smashed avocado and coffee were great.
A very busy place but only waited 5 minutes for a table, a very young clientele. Only downside was the music was too loud, meaning people had to shout at each other when trying to have a conversation.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stopped for brunch. The place is amazingly quirky and the service fantastic. The eggs benny is delicious with bacon. Good choice of menu and drinks. Will be going back. Also worth the short walk to the beach to walk off the food.

1  Thank RobertLondon
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We came here on a whim and my goodness we were blown away. I ordered an almond milk latte (almond milk made locally might I add) which was by far the best almond milk I’ve had. My partner was super happy with his flat white as well.
The food! Oh my god, the food! I had the zucchini fritter which was absolutely breathtaking- both aesthetically pleasing AND perfectly made. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Satisfied my vegetarian heart (and stomach). My partner had the Pink Yatiya Waffle (dragonfruit, marscapone, pear, quinoa crunch) and that was beautifully presented and the waffle was light as anything. He had a big grin on his face the whole time eating it and was very satisfied. It was a perfect brunch and the service was friendly, knowledgeable and made us both feel very content and comfortable. The prices were more than reasonable as well.
I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an outstanding cafe for a lazy day.