Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM

from US$208.08
from US$182.97
from US$182.97
More Info
All reviews wilderness experience rainforest tour hot water beach great tour waitakere ranges regional park new zealand afternoon tour auckland city tour black sand beach auckland area wayne dawn hobbiton guide coromandel tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

Having the stress taken out of travelling down to Hobbiton with all the information and knowledge from the experienced guides made the day even more special. Seeing parts of NZ that are so truly unique to NZ. The Hobbiton movie set is one of the most incredible things I have done with my children. It was a bucket list thing for us and we were not disappointed. It's a must do for everyone - NZers and tourists.
The Hobbiton tour is great for adults and children.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 17 June 2021

A fantastic tour down to Hobbiton and then on to the Good George Brewery in Hamilton. Ran like clockwork and our driver/guide (Alexander) was awesome. Thanks Bush and Beach for an excellent day out!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020

A fabulous tour. Picked up on time (if a little early thank you), a fascinating trip down with plenty of information and arrived in time for the first tour of Hobbiton. What a fascinating place and attention to detail amazing. Lunch and then back to Auckland on a different route with more interesting discussion. Would highly recommend this professional and friend,y tour company.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 1 May 2020

My wife and I went on this tour that includes visits to Mt. Victoria, Westhaven Marina, Arataki Visitor Centre, Piha black sand beach and a visit to a lush rainforest and walk.

Date of experience: February 2020
BUSAKL, Front Office Manager at Bush and Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We hope you had a great tour of Auckland. The Best of Both Worlds is the perfect introduction to our great city!

Reviewed 18 April 2020 via mobile

I booked this tour for my birthday and it was honestly the best birthday I've ever had from start to finish.
Our tour guide Wayne picked us up and he was so friendly, funny and full of interesting information about New Zealand, he made the day that extra bit better.
The drive was full of beautiful scenic views.
Hobbiton is just magic, absolutely incredible the details are so cool they've really thought about it but it's not been overdone. We were one of the first tours there so we got to see it and appreciate it without the crowds.
Our Hobbiton tour guide was really good she was knowledgeable and didn't rush us I'm annoyed I've forgotton her name so I could mention her.
We had a buffet lunch there and it was so good I'm suprised tbh because I thought it would be some crisps and sandwiches but it was a full spread of meats, salad, pasta, potatoes and lots of desserts and tasted lovely.
On our return we went to the Waitomo caves which were unbelievable.
Hobbiton was definitely one of the best highlights of the holiday I can't wait to go back.

Thank you Bush & Beach for organising such an awesome trip and thanks Wayne for the laughs and memories.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank bidabong91

Hi there,
Thank you for your AMAZING review!

Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves really are special attractions and I am so glad you enjoyed your day!

All the best for future travel