SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$180
US$153
  • Pool
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$72
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$123
US$160
US$112
  • Restaurant
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$122
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$192
US$173
Hilton
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$180
  • Restaurant
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$46
US$45
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

All reviewsthese apartmentsbeautiful apartmentbath apartmenthilton hotelfull kitchenbottle of sparkling wineferry terminalperfect locationmaritime museumair conditioningstore luggagewasher and dryermilk in the fridgetea and coffeelong weekendwynyard quarterviaduct area
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Great location and wonderful view of the harbour. Hosts lovely and very helpful. Apartment nice and in good condition, but is close to needing a bit of refurbishing. Didn't think we would have free wifi so was a bonus to get that. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Looked directly across to boats and cranes but did still get the harbour view as well (apartment 4)
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tania M
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

As a traveller I have often encounter situation where the service is based on how much you are willing to spend. This place takes it to a all new level. We stayed 3 times in this apartment complex and unfortunately the 3rd should be the last. The apartments are degrading as the amenities are not well taking care of. During our last stay of 3 weeks we had to deal with licking toilet upon our arrival. We were instructed to flush the thing a certain way so the noise would stop after 10 minutes. We had to insist to get this fixed which it was the next day in all fairness. Then the dishwasher wasn't working and upon requesting for it to be fixed as well I sensed we were starting to be looked at as annoying guest. I was told 2 days after that that the dishwasher was fixed only to find I had to put a recipient under it as the appliance was licking water all over the hardwood floor. Coffee and teas as well as soap are provided in the room. 1 very tiny bottle of shampoo for a 3 weeks stay. When I kindly ask for additional I was told I wasn't in a hotel which I found quite funny at 295$ per night. When you know the minimum stay is 3 nights and I assume it is pretty rare they have over 21 nights booked at once I would assume they could provide one additional shampoo bottle. Never mind I bought my own as well as tea and coffee. Finally upon checkout I asked whether I could put our luggage in an office or leave it in our apartment for 5 hours until we depart for the airport for a 27 hour flight journey. At this point I would let you guess what I was told: we are not a hotel. I booked my boyfriend and I a room at the Sofitel on our last night and checked out one day early. Of course no refund and the lady who was taking care of our stay could barely hide how happy she was we were finally out of her way. Best views of the wharf with the worst service possible. Might be back for the view with a few night stay in a hotel afterward just to remind me how civilized accommodation staff looks like...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank sandysocal
awsa, General Manager at Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Sacha
Thank you for you review which we are of course disturbed by. We have the right to respond. We take pride in our service and accommodation which is paramount to the guest experience and this is quite obvious by our previous reviews and being No.1 on Trip Advisor in our category. It is very obvious you did not read the terms and conditions or understand the definition of a serviced apartment. We clearly state on all information the details and the information is provided in the apartment on arrival. We do apologise for the inconvenience of the maintenance issues which were unfortunate, particularly one after the other. However Maureen and Roger attended to these issues within 24 hours. While your demands and expectations did exceed the normal criterior we attended to everyone of your needs and in very good grace. We would like to say we were extremely disappointed it disgusting mess you left the apartment of which we do have the right to charge additional charges, this information is also provided. Listed as follows and we have photo's to prove this -
1. Dishwasher was used as a garbage disposal.
2. Dishes and food scattered throughout the kitchen, with no effort to cleaning up after you left.
3. Rubbish was not removed from the apartment as requested.
In conclusion we wish to advise regretfully the feeling is mutual as you are not welcome back at Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments as we do not need customers like you.
Yours faithfully
Alison Pike

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is a beautiful apartment, brilliant location and Maureen and Roger went above and beyond to assist us. We stayed in Unit 1, shed 24. If I come to Auckland again I would certainly stay here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
awsa, Manager at Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Thanks for your very positive feedback. 5 out of 5 - Great. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Roger and Maureen

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Very helpful manager, excellent Wifi, good parking and location excellent with nice view to Harbour below.
BUT Apartment 5 disappointing. The shade blind was broken, the Main door lock was broken, the insinkerator switch didn't work so had to turn on at wall under sink. The bed linen was old and the carpets stretched. Fridge door broken on the outer joinery so freezer and fridge door open at the same time. Expensive for shabby and average.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
awsa, Owner at Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

We appreciate your feedback and have addressed the minor problems. Hope you can stay again some time. Owner

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Staff are very good in hospitality. They explained everything about the room and car park very details when we arrived. We are very surprised for the welcome gifts including a bottle of Champlain, milk and chocolates. We were 4 people, lived in Shed 23 for eight nights from 29 June. The location is really really good. Not only can enjoy the awesome harbor view during sunrise and sunset, but also very convenient to go to everywhere, as it's located at the down town near Queen street and also the ferry building. Easy for us to go to some islands which are nearby, such as Waiheke Island and Davenport. Besides, there are many good quality restaurants and bars near the apartment. For the room, they provided well equipped kitchen, multi-channel TV and wifi service. We were very satisfactory and delighted with this apartment. It's really worth to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and glad you enjoyed the welcome gifts. We look forward to seeing you again.