“Excellent green curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly service. The Thai green curry is one of the best Thai curries I’ve had in a long time! The sizzling beef was delicious with lots of vegetables .

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Well where do I begin... Lets say I've been three times in the space of two weeks! Thats how good Thai Street is. Whether you wanna go for a BYO before town, date night or even with the family. This is the place to go.

The ambience and the layout of the establishment is well thought out. To be able to to accommodate from couples to large groups, and still not feel cramped or uncomfortable is a big plus for me. last thing I need is to feel like that.

The food, is simply delicious, flavoursome and took me straight back to Thailand where I was sitting down at some bustling market. Portion size of the dishes are plentiful as its made to share.

With me learning thai and moving to Thailand next year ,it was a good place to try and practice and get corrected. much appreciated.

Dishes I've had and highly recommend,

Larb Gai- chicken mince salad
Pad Thai - noodle dish
Panang pedyang- duck curry
Pla rad prik- whole snapper with garlic, chilli and tamarind sauce
sticky rice to eat with the larb.

If you haven't been, go now as you won't be disappointed and the price of the food is really cheap, considering the location.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

We have dined at Thai Street on many occasions and it never fails to provide excellent dining in a relaxed atmosphere - great , friendly service and at very reasonable cost.

Date of visit: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with www.restauranthub.co.nz
Reviewed 7 April 2021

If you like Thai food with lots of herb and spice flavour.

Highly recommended 😍 Chefs have it all you requested

Staff are great too..never feel disappointed with their service from front to kitchen 👏👏👏

My favourite dish is steamed fish with spicy and sour dressing ‘ Pla Ma Noa’ is the best choice 🐟🌶🍋

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Great street Thai, service and staff was great, quick and polite. Meals were as expected with a bit of extra flavour we were hoping for having read the reviews.
Will come back when in Auckland Downtown next.

Date of visit: February 2021