“Awesome meal full of indian taste”
Review of Little India

Little India
Ranked #93 of 1,981 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have chosen to present some of the more characteristic, yet legendary dishes from North India, especially the Punjab. Our preparation makes our food beautiful to behold and addictive to the palate.
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We visited this place and had our own assumptions of not being so great restaurant. but to my disbelief this was a great restaurant the food we tasted was one of the finest we could taste in india.

Tandoori chicken is prepared from their special ingredients added from punjab the taste is mouth watering good.

I am really satisfied by the way they treated the guests and special for the taste of india in auckland.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

We had dinner delivered to our room in the hotel above the restaurant. It was ample and tasty, and of course we ordered too much. I can't comment on ambiance or service in the actual restaurant. The food was fine.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Visit the restaurant with work group. Was impressed with Tandoori chicken. But we waited for the main course for nearly 40 mins. They took time to serve main course. Small portion but tasty.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I called my order through to be delivered I asked if I could pay by credit card to which they said yes but could they call me back to process it, which I said was fine. The food arrived very quickly (still no call) I said I was going to pay by credit card. The delivery guy said ok I'll call my boss but there was no reply. I scrambled together some cash but he had no change. All was sorted in the end but a bit of a hassle. The food was delicious and the delivery super fast. We had a Rogan Josh & mango chicken - yuuuuum!

1  Thank 355rebeccag
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Definitely worth having dinner here. The food was great and it's BYO and licensed.
We stayed at Celestion Waldorf Apartments so it was great having dinner then heading straight up to our apartment

1  Thank smajb