“Breakfast”
Review of Kings Garden Cafe

Kings Garden Cafe
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I needed a hearty breakfast and I needed it fast. Kings delivered on both. Big Breakfast was great as was the coffee to go with it.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, very nice food and a lovely site. Portions were bigggg. And very tasty and plenty of options. I brunched here, and definitely wont need to eat until dinner. Its great.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We love Kings Garden Cafe! This is one of the most underrated kid friendly cafes on North Shore. Its affordable and the cabinet food is delicious. There is a wendy house and play area for the children, as well as what my four year old calls "The best fluffies".

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to this cafe many times and contributed many $$$ to their income. Sadly whilst recently at the counter placing an order we noticed a staff member standing behind the very pleasant girl taking our order rolling his eyes and pulling faces as we placed our coffee order. I had never encountered a problem ordering my coffee how I like it previously but apparently it is a problem at this cafe. I enquired whom this rude person was with one of the staff and was quite stunned to be told he was one of the two owners. Sad service guys

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This cafe is a great find! Our meals (both specials of the day) were superb. Both my vegeterian fritter and my friend's Salmon hash cake were perfectly prepared. Prices were reasonable. A great find in the back of a Kings Plant Barn.

Date of visit: January 2018