“Really average”

Andiamo Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I used to love this place, so was looking forward to going there for lunch, but was so underwhelmed by everything we will never be back. Coffees took 25 minutes, we had to ask for wine lists twice, and our food took 50-55 minutes. To be fair our food was all nice and they did comp our coffees but the service was so average and our waitress had RBF and obviously didn't want to be serving us. There are just way to many good places to eat now that there's no need to go back there.

1  Thank Paul P

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Andiamo has been my favorite lunch restaurant for several years now. As I have been living overseas for a couple of years, this was my first visit since it changed hands ( apparently 1 year ago ). We were the only people in the restaurant for the entire lunchtime, which made the atmosphere a little odd. The food was still great, as was the service, no complaints there, but it just felt like something was missing. Nevertheless, still worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

They say first impressions are everything and from the moment we walked in the door we were impressed Vibrant atmosphere and friendly and welcoming staff made the place more welcoming than other places we have been. A nice touch to our table was the rose petals and candles along with the menus rolled up with a red ribbon. They had thought of everything and this made the evening memorable and seamless. The meals came out with very little wait considering how busy the place was. The food was exceptional with both my partners and my own meals being very flavoursome and left us wanting more.

I will be coming back to Andiamo's time and time again and will be telling my friends and family about this amazing place also.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I met my friend for an early evening dinner mid week. I liked the atmosphere. The place was quiet and service was good. We had entrees and salads. My friend had salmon and I had fried beef cheeks. I liked the concept but in all honesty, the food was simple but bland. Neither of us said 'yum' and that in my books is disappointing. I was not inspired but maybe the mains are better? The seating is very basic so older people would not enjoy long dinners!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Enjoyable but not as good as I remember it. Service was patchy. The restaurant was busy which may have explained it. Food was generally good. I will definitely return and try it again as I have such great memories of wonderful meals there.