“Perfect for celebratory desserts & cakes”
Review of Vaniye Patisserie

Vaniye Patisserie
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Vaniye is a Contemporary luxury Parisian style Patisserie in Parnell. We’re passionate about the refined art of delicate desserts, bringing you a new sensory experience starting from visual presentation through to the intense aromas and flavours from our quality ingredients.Complimentary to our fine desserts, we serve organic Kokako coffee, Harney&Sons tea, and our home made Valrhona hot chocolate. We welcome you to our boutique where our hôte/hôtesse will personally guide you through our many culinary delights. Vaniye is the sweet side of fine dining.
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Beautiful french patisserie with high quality desserts. The amount of care and skill that goes into each pastry, dessert, cake etc shows. I am always finding reasons to visit, birthday's, celebratory treats or just a normal Saturday. Great coffee and the staff are always so lovely.

1  Thank ABoon2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I really love this!We're definitely gonna come back, since i really like sweets as well so big thumbs up. yum yum yum

Reviewed 12 January 2017

sis and I had tea here. amazing, beautiful cake and pastries. tastes so good, too!
a small and quaint cafe.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

An amazing place that create works of art that taste amazing. Truely French. Something for everyone. Good for small numbers so don't turn up with the family

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The patisserie items looked wonderful and maybe I should have had one to balance out the coffee experience.
It is rare in Auckland 2016 to come across a bad coffee but this was not only bad coffee but bad service. After having my order taken it took 10 minutes to get my coffee, bearing in mind that I was the only coffee order. A lady who came after me and was choosing cakes was waited for and then seen to, while my long black waited to be made. When it came, it looked like Kona coffee circa 1990 and tasted equally bad. The coffee had spilled down all sides of the cup just to ram home the inattention to detail. I took two mouthfuls and left, was I just unlucky?

Sonia H, Owner at Vaniye Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

I'm really sorry that you've had a negative experience in our patisserie. I am the owner and chef and it is very important for me to make sure that all my customers leave with a good experience and treated professionally.
We've had several problems with our coffee machine pressure and water pump this week during service hours. Our front of house staff should have informed you of the situation and of the delay as we had to leave the machine pressure to get to the right level before making the shots. I have to sincerely apologize for this. My front staff should have asked you to let them know and propose a new cup if the coffee is not good. We serve Kokako coffee, which is a top quality brand and can assure you that we always get beautiful compliments as there is a very high quality control as well as constant staff training on the machines.
Please accept my apology. I will talk to our team and ensure they know how to handle such a situation. Please don't hesitate to let us know the next time you visit us as well so that we can give you some complementary coffees/treats for your next visit.
Sonia.