The Sebel Quay West Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$134
The Sebel
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$259
US$201
Sofitel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$215
US$184
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$173
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$143
  • Pool
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Trip.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$59
US$47
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstop floorvue restaurantgreat locationcustoms streetocean viewstreet shoppingskybus stopaccor memberjunior suitesky busrooftop barnice hotelsky towerqueen streetthe bed was super comfortablewalking distancevalet parking
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic accommodation. If coming from airport there is Sky bus direct from airport stops directly outside $18 pp for bus trip. Also free shuttle to Dress Mart stops right outside. Have train right behind hotel. Central to everything. Lovely buffet breakfast, beautiful view of city and ocean. Beds are comfortable. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mercure A, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Mercure Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tarn S,

Thank you so much for your "perfect" review and for choosing our place while in Auckland.
It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that our central location was the highlight of your stay with us. We are very fortunate to have the best placement in the city, the Sky bus stop right outside the entrance, the Britomart station behind the Hotel and so many attractions within walking distance.
Auckland got so much to offer and we are in the perfect spot to explore this vibrant city, and there is nothing better to enjoy the stunning views of the Waitemata Harbour at the end of a busy day in Vue restaurant or Attica Bar!

Once again, Tarn S, thank you for your precious time, my team and I look forward for your return.

With all our Hearts,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The location is very handy. The staff upon arrival was courteous. We received value for the rooms we booked. The beds are comfortable and rooms are fairly spacious and modern. We went to the top restaurant for dinner. Food was great - we ordered the Laksa and Baked Salmon. The views were nice. The staff was very friendly. The supervisor on shift, Kush, I recall being the name was very attentive. He was very friendly and made excellent wine suggestions. Staff in general were very pleasant. Housekeeping I came across was very friendly too!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ru19702108
Mercure A, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Mercure Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear ru19702108,

What an amazing feedback and thank you so much for choosing our place while in Auckland.
It is so fantastic to read your compliments to our guest room and our unbeatable location, we are very fortunate to be such in a great location within walking distance to so many attractions in the city center.
I am so glad to hear as well that you took advantage of our Vue restaurant and decided to dine in, I must agree on the quality of our food and the stunning views from the top floor. The baked salmon is my favourite main, I am so happy to know that you enjoyed it. I will be sure to share with the Culinary team your feedback, they will be very happy to hear that.

I also felt very proud when you mentioned in your feedback that the service received from our dedicated team of story tellers was excellent, and that they well looked after you. I will be sure to read your comment to the team, in particularly to Kush, he is a superstar and we are very fortunate to have him in our team.

Once again, thank you for your precious time, my team and I look forward for your return.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Stayed to see the Pacific Jewel come into port, initial room didn't have a view of the harbour as requsted on booking, so we were upgraded to the 12th floor, could see the ship arrive which was the reason we booked the Hotel. Service and staff very good, beds exceptionally comfortable, very relaxing night.

Room Tip: For oceanview I recommend 12th floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear debbiemaree,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us!
I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with us and that our team of story tellers were able to assist you and accommodate your special request.
I was on duty that day, and i was able to admire the Pacific Jewel coming into the port as well, I must say it was very spectacular.

Once again, thank you for your precious time, and please come back to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Auckland.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

This hotel is next to the Britomart Centre in the heart of the city. Rooms have been upgraded since my last stay here and are very modern. My room was spacious and very comfortable. They have a lovely breakfast buffet in their restaurant on the top floor. There is a nice view from the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Robert D,

Thank you so much for awarding us with this amazing five star feedback and for choosing our place.
I am so pleased to read your compliment to our newly renovated rooms and to our central location,we agree that we have the best placement in the city and we love sharing it with our treasured guests.
I will share your kind words regarding our buffet Breakfast with the Culinary team, they are very passionate about their job, and they will love your comment!

Once again, Robert D, thank you for your precious time, my team and I look forward for your return.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Loved our stay at this hotel. Staff are so welcoming and very helpful. The rooms are all newly renovated. We had a room on the 12th floor which was so nice - great view etc. Not so great when there is a fire alarm and we all had to evacuate at 10 o clock at night!!! Lots of stairs for an older person with a bad knee and a 7 year old child thats just been woken up!!!

Room Tip: higher floor is great
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mercure A, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Mercure Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Jenona,

Thank you so much for awarding us with this amazing five star review and thank you for choosing our place.
I am so glad to read that you loved your time with us and that in particularly you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.The views from those floors are indeed stunning, with city views from a side and harbour view from the other.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the evacuation of the building, as standard procedure, if the fire alarm goes off, we do need to think about our valuable guests and its safety, thank you for your understanding.

Once again, Jenona, thank you for your precious time, we look forward for your return.