1,123 results
All reviews spa bath myers park tree lined street washing machine k road sky tower aotea centre queen street small balcony central city quiet location nice room bed was comfortable new zealand full kitchen hoxton kitchenette
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My daughter and I were given a room at the end on the first floor. Room was very nice but when showering the water leaked out the botom of the enclosure and flooded the floor. I reported to the management. They were totally full so they brought towels to mop up the floor. The following day I was able to move to another room this time on the fourth floor. This was much better but they need to caulk their shower enclosures. The staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and a good size.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Amora_Hotel_Auckland, General Manager at Amora Hotel Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Marilyn S,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amora Hotel Auckland.

I am very disappointed to read that the shower screen leaked water and flooded the bathroom floor.
However, we are pleased that the staff room moved you to another room the next day and you found the staff to be very nice.

We take all comments seriously and have discussed these with my team.

Marilyn S, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay and take all of your feedback on board with an aim to improving our services for the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you do give us another chance to show you the true spirit of Amora hospitality the next time you are in Auckland.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Great view of AKL Tower at night! The staff were accommodating even at the wee hours of the night. My room was kept clean, enough towels were provided. I felt I was on vacation while on business trip. Thank you heaps!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Anna M,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amora Hotel Auckland.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our clean and weel appointed room overlooking the Sky Tower.
Positive feedback from our guests truly serves as an inspiration to my team.

Thank you again for your 5 star feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Amora Hotel Auckland in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Have stayed before, so booked the same type of room again with the big jetted tub. Jets didn’t work at all so kind of defeated the purpose of paying the extra for this type of room. On checkout I mentioned it and all I got was a sorry. Only stayed one night so didn’t really get a chance to complain as got home late for our spa which we were desperately looking forward to. Other than that the rooms are ok. Do love the location near k road. However, Really only booked this hotel for the Jetted bath so overall was pretty disappointed.

Room tip: If you’re booking the spa room then check it works before settling in. You may have to ask to change rooms.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 683kerrins,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amora Hotel Auckland.

683kerrins, I do apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay due to the spa jet not working and take all of your feedback on board with an aim to improving our services for the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Although the hotel could use some renovation, the room was comfortable and very well equipped for a stay, including a washer-dryer (however, be aware the drying time is quite long). We did enjoy the buffet breakfast available in the restaurant. There hotel is not quite as convenient to the central business district and waterfront as we would have liked. But overall, we we're satisfied with the Amora in Auckland.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 48NYSV,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amora Hotel Auckland.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our comfortable and well-equipped room and enjoyed the buffet breakfast in our restaurant.

Positive feedback from our guests truly serves as an inspiration to my team.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Amora Hotel Auckland in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Comfortable during my quick stay (24 hours) in Auckland. Walking distance from the centre. I appreciated the use of the washer drier in the room as needed to catch up on washing some clothes Staff very welcoming and facilities very good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear rfreeman221,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amora Hotel Auckland.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our well-equipped room as well as the convenient central location.