Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2018

It's a good place, the hosts are very helpfull, and you are not far of the beautyfull place in the world : The EDEN PARK. The place is quiet and if you have any question they do all they can to help you. I really enjoy.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night. Free parking was nice, room was fine, bathroom a bit small, but adequate. Wifi very spotty. Breakfast was good, plenty of food, European style. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The bedroom and ensuite were adequate sizes and it was clean and comfortable. Would have liked a TV in the room, wifi was free which was good. Breakfast had cold options but the cooked breakfast was not that good. Spoon full of beans and a hot dog type sausage.
Staff friendly.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We booked into the Barvaria B&B after enquiring if we could reserve two rooms on ground level with no stairs and walk in showers as my husband had Parkinson’s Disease and we were travelling with my 90 year old aunt. An email came back from the owners stating they had reserved 2 rooms for us on ground level with walk in showers. When we arrived at the property, we were astonished to see we had to walk up a very steep set of 17 stairs and they were under repairs. Going out to dinner that night my 90 year old aunt caught her heal in the steps under repairs and fell down the stairs, cracked her head open and after a trip to hospital in an ambulance which I twice had to ask the manager to call, and my aunt had her head sutured, and an X-ray revealed a fractured vertebra at the base of her spine and then she got delayed concussion and had to be evacuated back to Australia. If the management had informed us in the beginning of this steep staircase at the front of the property we would never have gone ahead with his booking. The photo on their webpage shows the back of the property which I believe is cunningly deceiving.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Pleasant stay with all facilities.... clean and neat environment ...... the operators provided excellent service to the best of their ability..... breakfast was good operated on self service basis with an assistant available at all times.... very peaceful environment giving you a very sound sleep..... the forecourt had ample space for parking which was quite safe and secure.... the twin room we took was very clean and on the front ground level with a large window giving plenty of day light making the room bright....

Room tip: Explain your needs and operators will readily help you to accomodate.
Date of stay: September 2017