Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
US$173
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$169
Hotels.comUS$173
Travelocity
ZenHotels.comUS$174
1,523 results
All reviews viaduct harbour great location car park city view deluxe suite your doorstep good size light sleeper full kitchen new zealand ferry terminal living room lounge area sky tower central location noise balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Great location and I like the mini apartment styled suites with the lounge room, kitchenette, queen bedroom and onsuite. Bed was very comfy and nice shower. I even used its laundry washer and dryer. Very convenient to all restaurants. Only downside was the disrepair in the bathroom. The ceiling at the crawl space was falling down Ali g with the dust and nasties with it over the vanity. Room 201.

Room tip: Ask for a high room and stay away from the first floor. Friend stayed in 118 and heard bottles crashing into a recycler every twenty mins.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2022

I arrived in New Zealand - my first international trip in 2 years - not sure what to expect post Covid and it was great relief to find a warm and friendly reception at the Sebel. I started out with a booking for a week and ended up staying 16 nights as my requirements changes. At every stage my extension was facilitated and extended with ease and friendliness. The front office staff went of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible and I'm grateful that I now have a home away from home in New Zealand. Sunny, Rahul, Pawanesh Jayesh, Nitesh, Jemma, Zoey (lovely helpful lady from Indonesia), Anna, Sukyong, Deep , Liny - all the front office staff became familiar friends. And of course the credit for managing this wonderful and multicultural team should go to their leaders - two of whom I regularly dealt with - Emil (the efficient and helpful Front office Manager) and they are led by the very capable Edith Singgih (my problem solving Rooms Division Manager). A very big thank you to all of you wonderful people for making my stay in Auckland so comfortable - I look forward to returning in June and spending more time at this wonderful hotel. The location is great... I loved walking around the harbour and could easily enjoy hours of peaceful walks in beautiful settings. I cannot think of a better location in Auckland and this will be my first choice whenever I am in the city. The amenities in the room - in one word - excellent. The location – fantastic. The staff at the hotel – Awesome! I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him but my guess is that the General Manager of this hotel must be a great leader to be leading such a good team. Thanks once again to all of you - look forward to seeing you in June.

Room tip: Would be great to get a harbour view room
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2022

As with most Accor properties in NZ, the service was faultless, the staff couldn’t have been more obliging or friendly. The rooms though are looking shabby, tired and need of a total overhaul. There are marks all over the paint, in my room some un-wiped spills. The furniture & artwork looks old fashioned, the kitchen while functional is drab and certainly not worth $300+ compared to other hotels around.
A fantastic location though & thank you to the staff for doing all that they do.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Edith Singgih, Other at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear Westy022,

We greatly appreciate your feedback of our hotel, especially about our staff service. It was our pleasure to provide you with our excellent service during your stay.

The Management team has also noted down your suggestions and will consider them for our future improvements.

Thank you again for spending the time to share with us your feedback. We hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Edith Singgih
Room Division Manager
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour

Reviewed 10 April 2022

Staff are always at hand and remember you when you are a regular visitor…first rate service. Bonus of in site parking and a great array of nearby Bars and eateries. Have been using the hotel for the last 2 1/2 years

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Edith Singgih, Other at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Hi Gary, we are really glad that you had another great stay with us. It is always great to hear a positive feedback like this, especially from our regular guest. Thank you again for always choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Auckland. Warm Regards, Edith Singgih, Room Division Manager, the Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Good hotel, rooms are now a little tired. lack of an in-house restaurant is a little annoying but location in middle of viaduct harbour area is great. Lots of great restaurants right on your doorstep offering a variety of different cuisines. Plenty of street parking close by.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Keithry,

Thank you for spending the time to share your experience with us. Here at Sebel Viaduct Harbour, we do not have our own Food & Beverage facilities in the hotel. However, we are glad that you got to enjoy the great options of waterfront cafes and restaurants nearby.

Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback about our hotel. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,