3 people are viewing this hotel
US$218
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$239
Trip.com
US$195
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Hotels.comUS$239
travelup.comUS$239
TravelocityUS$239
3,130 results
All reviews sky tower gusto restaurant harbour view room valet parking mini bar central location restaurants and bars buffet breakfast auckland city queen street depot concierge gym luxury nz minibar foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

Had a beautiful trip to Auckland. Was lucky enough to stay at The Grand by Skycity again. As always the staff are extremely helpful and made my stay so lovely. The room was beautiful and of course the view was stunning both at night and during the day. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ruth Ruddock, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand by SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Dear Portia,

We are delighted you had a wonderful experience with us here at The Grand, and are so pleased our team made the stay that more enjoyable.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back to The Grand again soon for another wonderful stay.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

I usually stay across the road at Sky city, but this time I tried the grand instead. The room was beautiful and well worth the price. Also, so lovely to get such amazing customer service - I walked in after a very long and tiring day and the concierge that helped me (Tae) was awesome helping me get everything sorted so quickly and kindly, which really made my day. Will definitely be returning!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear RoseC3086,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Grand and reviewingyour stay here on TripAdivor.

It is truly a pleasure to receive your review, our team work tirelessly to provide excellent service and experiences to our guests, and I so look forward to sharing your feedback with Tae directly.

We cannot wait to welcome you back to The Grand again soon for another beautiful stay!

Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

Had a great time, Tae at reception was welcoming and we got a complimentary upgrade and food credit which was a nice surprise. Great buffet selection and great atmosphere all round. Will make sure to visit again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Merlyn for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Grand, we are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and I look forward to sharing your feedback with Tae directly. He is a wonderful asset to our team, and I know we will be very appreciative of your feedback.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to The Grand again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Hard to fault. Service. Relaxed. Super friendly. Location. Can’t wait for masks to be a thing of the past. Slightly hard to understand accents and see a smile behind a mask. Room 1503 was fantastic and a great view. But bed should face the water and harbour bridge not the city

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Johan The Hunter for sharing your marvellous review. We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and do hope to welcome you back to The Grand again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2022

I love the grand by skycity its my home away from home always smells so clean and fresh as soon as you walk in with excellent customer service great location and helpful staff its the best hotel in NZ and the only place I love to stay at cant wait to come back next month I try my best to fly back monthly because its just so great thank you such a classy place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ruth Ruddock, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand by SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear 545anaruh,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at The Grand, and we too are looking forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip.

We appreciate you sharing your wonderful review, and we will see you again soon.