2,721 results
All reviews the executive lounge steam room albert park five star hotel queen street valet parking room service steep hill buffet breakfast an upgrade new zealand harbour view vector arena sky tower spa auckland accor
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Modern, clean hotel and rooms with all the usual 5 star facilities. The location is great - just a 5- 10 minute walk to the heart of the city.
Staff were absolutely lovely (they even gave our 7 month old son a stuffed teddy bear :). Overall a pleasant stay at the Pullman.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2016

WE stayed here after our 14 hour flight from Canada. We had arranged to have their driver service pick us up as we were arriving at 7am. Upon arrival, there was a nice gentleman waiting for us. He took all our luggage and took us out to a nice car. During the informative drive, we were told that our check in was being down as we drove and upon arrival we would be able to go directly up to our room. WOW, how nice was that!
The room was spacious and clean. Great view. It could be a bit quieter as we could hear the guests in the room next door but we didn't mind as they really weren't that loud. And we were right next to the elevators but we were so tired it didn't matter!
We ordered room service each morning as it was cheaper to eat the New Zealand breakfast than it was to go down and have each of us charged for the buffet. We enjoyed the food, service was a tad slow but they were busy.
Front desk and concierge was wonderful and helpful.
The spa and pool area was a pleasure after a long day of walking. We enjoyed the soak in the hot tub!
Check out was easy and simple!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bedroom unit for my sisters hens party. Turned up to the hotel and they sorted our luggage while the valet parked our car. We arrived before check-in so they stored our luggage. When we went up to room later, all the luggage was there. The room was very nice with views over city, but it was the helpful staff that made the stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear "AmyTG",

On behalf of the Pullman Auckland team, thank you for your kind words about your recent experience with us. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,
Carly Saunders
Quality and Attitude Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2016

The hotel Is well presented and the staff very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is also very good for both dinner and breakfast. Rooms nice and very clean & tidy.
The only issue I had was that I lacked sleep due to my room facing the street, even though I was on the 12th floor, you could still hear the traffic at all hours of the night.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear "WillP81",

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the team here at Pullman Auckland. We are delighted that overall you had a good stay. Our apologies that you were disturbed by outside noise, if time allows, please email me your booking details on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz. I would like to ensure that on your next stay, we allocate a quieter room facing the Harbour.

With kind regards,
Carly Saunders
Quality and Attitude Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Whilst mid range in terms of price the staff were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable, the hotel room cosy and the location was great.

I arrived at 3pm and my room wasn't ready, so they gave me a complimentary drink at the bar whilst I waited. The staff member was very apologetic.

Once in my room, I found it had everything I needed and a decent size.

I used the restaurant for room service one night. It was extremely quick - the meal was good (I had the pizza). I also had one breakfast on a Monday morning. Be prepared to wait up to 10mins to get seated though.

Enjoyed the proximity of the hotel to all that Auckland had to offer. Put on walking shoes and the city is your oyster.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business