CityLife Auckland
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$211
US$165
  • Pool
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$119
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Parnell(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$117
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$127
US$143
US$117
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$130
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$187
US$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$92
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
US$208
US$192
  • Restaurant
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$43
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

1,369 results
All reviewscity lifequeen streetzest restaurantgreat locationsky towerdeluxe suitefull kitchenvalet parkingnew zealandwasher and dryerseparate bedroomcentral locationwould definitely stay here againferry terminalhigher floorhome away from homeinner city
Reviewed 20 October 2017

What a hidden gem in the middle of Queen Street. Met at the front desk by a friendly young woman who made the check in a breeze. When I turned around to collect my baggage I found to my delight that the bellman had already taken it up and it was in my room waiting for me. Who does that anymore? What great and unexpected service. Central location. Room very comfortable. I will definitely use the CityLife on future trips to Auckland.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CAKL, Front Office Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I have shared your kind words with the team.
We certainly strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business and it is really only with feedback from guests such as you that we can improve and maintain the high standards in which we pride ourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back to CityLife Auckland again soon.
Kind Regards,
Neil Hemraj
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights in the hotel, I have to say this hotel is amazing. The staff are super friendly, all the requests I have made before the trip had been well taken care of.

The location is right in the center of the CBD, however, it is quiet at night and no problems of finding a place for a light meal as well.

The bar behind the hotel serve ice cold beer, and food is not bad either.

Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at CityLife on your recent trip to Auckland - I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The CityLife is definitely renowned for our location being top notch.
We look forward to welcoming you back to CityLife Auckland again soon, Kind regards Neil Hemraj, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Oh Wow!!! What an Amazing Hotel in the HUB of Auckland. Could never have found a better hotel whilst staying in the city of Auckland.
Neil (concierge) and his team were the friendliest and most accommodating staff I found within the Hotel sector of any place I have ever stayed. Above all the cleanliness and the modern look of the rooms (and outstanding views) all made our few days here the most enjoyable of any hotel stay.... Thanks again guys you were AMAZING and kind and you make being away from home worthwhile as I like my own comforts and surround. :)

Room Tip: Ask for a Harbour View if possible... You will not regret it
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you - The feedback you provide helps us to understand our guests’ needs and to better deliver exceptional service, so that everyone is Someone Special staying Somewhere Special. We certainly strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business and it is really only with feedback from guests such as you that we can improve and maintain the high standards in which we pride ourselves. Kind regards Neil Hemraj, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Room was small but functional, great comfortable bed. Standard facilities. Glad that this was booked as a special deal as was not worth the rack rate. Great friendly staff, valet parking and great location in the heart of the CBD

Room Tip: Wait for a good deal to book as hotel is pricey
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CAKL, Front Office Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at CityLife on your recent trip to Auckland. The feedback you provide helps us to understand our guests’ needs and to better deliver exceptional service, so that everyone is Someone Special staying Somewhere Special. You will be pleased to learn that we are in the process of finalising our plans for our room refurbishment with the aim of starting the works later next year. Kind regards, Neil Hemraj, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We had o top floor 3 bedroom apartment. This apartment was well equiped and had magnificant veiws. Staff were excellent even during a medical emergency. The room was made up every day to a very high standard. We had a meal in the resturant and the food and service were exceptional. Unfortunately we could not avail ourselves at breakfast time but I am sure it would have been great. No hesitation in recomending this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CAKL, Front Office Manager at CityLife Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We certainly strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business and it is really only with feedback from guests such as you that we can improve and maintain the high standards in which we pride ourselves. We appreciate the great feedback. Kind regards, Neil Hemraj, Front Office Manager