Lowest prices for your stay
$183
Fully refundable before Sat, 25 May
$183
Fully refundable before Sun, 26 May
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Darren W
Bradford, United Kingdom

Central to all the amenities

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Feb 2024
Hotel is clean and staff are friendly, we stayed here as part of our tour of NZ. The hotel is central and you have easy access to central areas. The room was fantastic, clean and modern. There is a gym, restaurant and bar. There is even a shopping centre on the lower area. Cleaning staff were brilliant as we're all the staff. There is a lot of building work nearby but this didn't stop the enjoyment of our stay
Responded 6 Feb 2024
Hi 11darrenw,

Many thanks for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I was pleased to read that the hotel met with your satisfaction and that the staff also provided good service throughout your visit. I hope the tour around New Zealand went well.

Tim Pollock
    $226
0.8 km from Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Auckland Central
2,290 results
All reviews sky tower central location new zealand albert street queen street good size comfortable bed long flight city auckland harbour ferries wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2024

Great location in the CBD area (downtown) however due to construction it is inconvenient getting there.
Good hotel, well appointed rooms (I did 2 stays, for one night each). The view from the executive lounge is beautiful and the ambiance of the lounge too is great, the attendant there was a very sweet lady, extremely professional. However the hours of service no do match up with the letter they hand out on arrival. Sadly, Communication was not good at all, the manager Aarthi was not able to make a simple amend and made me send an email to her manager Tim and I have still not heard back since 5 Jan 2024. BTW, we have diamond status. Very Sad!

Room tip: The JW Mariott or the Intercontinental is a better pic (on the same street)
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim Pollock, Owner at Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2024

Hi JennyGonsalves,

Thank you for your feedback from your visits to Crowne Plaza Auckland, I am glad that you enjoyed the lounge and that the service there was to your satisfaction. I do apologise that you did not get a response to your email to me. I have checked my inbox and I have not received any correspondence from you since I responded to you on December 31st. I do hope you enjoyed your time in New Zealand and we would love to welcome you back in the future.

Tim Pollock

Reviewed 15 January 2024

I stayed for one night and cannot fault this place. From the check in, through to the amazingly comfortable beds.
Our room was very clean room.
This is the very First hotel I’ve ever stayed in that had a coffee machine in the room. SO good!
.Very quiet rooms despite being in Auckland city.
And I must say that the breakfast staff were incredible. I would love to commend the chef who was making the Omelettes on Sunday morning and the lovely waitress (who had the curly hair) who made our coffees and then sent us away with another coffee.
Fantastic selection for breakfast. I would love to come and stay again but next time for much longer. Thank you to everyone who made our stay pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jaz1Bailey2
Tim Pollock, Owner at Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2024

Good Morning Jaz1Bailey2,

Thank you for your feedback. It was great to read that you found the hotel to your satisfaction and the team in Aria restaurant did a good job of looking after you at breakfast. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2023

about a 125$ NZD taxi ride from the airport. check in was easy and fast. room was very clean and immaculate. shower had great pressure and ample hot water. IHG shampoo and conditioner is always good.

used the room safe and coffee maker. wifi was very fast and reliable.

great stay, will return for sure.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tim Pollock, Owner at Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2024

Hi Saipan1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your stay at Crowne Plaza Auckland. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the amenities were to your satisfaction. I do hope you enjoyed your time in New Zealand.

Tim

Reviewed 16 December 2023 via mobile

We arrived at 2am
Staff and room were up to expectations
Great location with Queen street and casino nearby
World class Aria restaurant is amazing featuring seasonal food
and excellent presentation
It is a great place to stay and an easy walk to shopping and
the wharf where we took a ferry to view Auckland from the bay

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim Pollock, Owner at Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2023

Hi daniellec135,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Auckland. It was great to read that the hotel met with your satisfaction. I do hope you enjoyed your time in Auckland city and New Zealand.

Reviewed 20 November 2023 via mobile

First impressions are of a hotel which needs some attention it feels tired and is probably best described as functional.
Staff are very friendly and helpful, in particular the breakfast service team deserves a call out.
Our room was a king standard and standard is a fair description, the bed was comfortable, but like the hotel the bedroom and bathroom would benefit from some modernisation.
The hotel is well located but as mentioned by others in the heart of an area with construction activity although in fairness this had no impact on our stay.
We booked our stay via an agent so not sure the price per night but if it’s above average I would think twice and look for somewhere with more modernity. It’s not a hotel I would want to spend more than a couple of nights in.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim Pollock, Owner at Crowne Plaza Auckland, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2023

Hi Hopon,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Auckland. Great to read that the staff met with your satisfaction. I note your comment regarding modernisation of the hotel. We have recently completed two prototype rooms for this and hope to begin the process in mid 2024.

We do hope you enjoyed your NZ visit.