Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Auckland tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$193.50
from US$244.20
from US$48.60
More Info
All reviews amazing experience tandem master awesome instructor sky diving ft jump whole process safety briefing free fall once in a lifetime these guys new zealand exe zach 500ft video parachute freefall
Reviewed today via mobile

My son Zach is a tandem master at Skydive Auckland and I had the chance to jump with him! It was an awesome experience, all the staff are friendly and passionate about sky diving. Highly recommend the experience, especially with Zach!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing time with the Skydive Auckland team! My first time skydiving, these guys made everything to make me feel comfortable and safe and what is more important not scared. Everything went so smoothly so I couldn’t even feel the fear of jumping until the very last moment ;)

I recommend everyone to try skydiving here. You will feel yourself a part of a great commmunity of skydivers, super professional and welcoming. As well as you will get a bunch of adrenaline reaching the sky.

Special thanks to my instructor Zach, who made this experience for me unforgettable due to his experience and friendliness!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Perfect! We got a beautiful day for the jump and I had Owen who flew me down. It wasn’t my first time but he definitely made me feel safe and in control! Such a great experience and service was perfect!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I did my first sky dive yesterday with skydive Auckland and I’m still buzzing from it!!!
Josh was my instructor and he was amazing and making me feel safe and comfortable, even thought I wasn’t too nervous to begin with. The company was super organised and efficient which is just what you want when your putting your life in a strangers hands! Couldn’t have asked for a better first experience, views were surreal and the video footage game me some laughs!
Thanks everyone at sky dive Auckland for a sick day x

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I did my first skydive ever on my birthday and although I was very nervous at first Kitsh managed to make me feel safe, secure and looked after. The whole team at skydive were very friendly as well.
The jump was the most exhilarating experience ever, there really was nothing to be scared about.
I will do it again.
Amazing!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a fantastic 5 star experience with Aaron, Bella and Martin from the beginning till the end :)