3,233 results
All reviews lava restaurant marina view room luxury room viaduct harbour beautiful hotel rain shower turn down service floor to ceiling windows nespresso machine wynyard quarter new zealand room service restaurants and bars room was large bed was very comfortable valet parking ferry terminal
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! The biggest softest and most comfortable bed I’ve ever sunk into. It was like jumping into a comfy warm snow drift. The bedroom was very comfortable and a great size. We had a great view of the sky tower. The welcome chocolates were a nice touch. My wife enjoyed a massage and spa session and we both enjoyed the hotel’s sumptuous breakfast with so many options and choices. All the staff were super efficient and friendly and nothing was too much trouble even when they were busy. Can’t wait to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
SofitelAuckland, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Bonjour mik w,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour and taking your time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a Magnifique time with us and the aspects you enjoyed the most. We sincerely appreciate your comments and hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back with us in the near future.

Linh Pham
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We think Sofitel is shaping up to be the best hotel in Auckland. We have stayed in a few recently. Staff are fantastic - as good as any international hotel, rooms are huge, room service fantastic - nothing is too much trouble including delivering extra towels. It’s probably going to be our preferred spot. It’s not at the cheap end but with this location, style and service it’s hard to beat.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour njo-nz O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It is an utmost pleasure to read your lovely review and the aspects that had highlighted your stay. We are delighted to learn that you had a Magnifique stay with us and received such fantastic service from our helpful and friendly team. I will be sure to share the lovely compliments with the team, who I know would very much appreciate it.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Linh Pham
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed at the Sofitel for 3 nights starting our trip to New Zealand. It is a beautiful hotel. We loved the location - within walking distance to the harbor, shops and America's Cup Racing Yatch - which you can book a half day tour. The concierge was extremely helpful in choosing restaurants for both lunch and dinner. The only reason I gave it only 4 stars was because my husband ordered a Manhattan drink. It arrived with less than 1 ounce. Guess we Americans' like our liquor!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
SofitelAuckland, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Bonjour Ginger F

Greetings from the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed 2 nights in the Auckland Sofitel Viaduct Harbour.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating, highly recommend getting the breakfast in Lava downstairs. Hotel is well placed with shops and the Viaduct a short walk away. Definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SofitelAuckland, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Bonjour artklaah,

Greetings from the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour,

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We thank you once again choosing Sofitel as your preferred choice of accommodation.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I stayed overnight on our return to Auckland ,We booked the deluxe suite (638) and found the room was well appointed but the view a little disappointing .also the aircon fan kept stopping and showing "fan fault" meant to let the reception know but forgot and my wife had left her tooth brush in previous hotel and they did not have one in the bathroom, have seen them in previous hotels but not sure if an oversight or not.Staff were very pleasant except the luggage staff removed a priority tag and name tag off my carry on for Air Canada without asking first and left my case unidentifiable as mine. Generally the hotel is very nice but these little things leave one feeling a little disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
SofitelAuckland, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Bonjour ralph j,

Greetings from the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour,

On the very onset I would like extend my sincerest apologies for having been less than perfect on your recent stay with us.

Based on the feedback provided I have passed on the same to my Maintenance department to ensure such an occurrence is not repeated.

I take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

Kind Regards