“What a good restaurant ! The”
Review of Le Garde-Manger

Le Garde-Manger
Ranked #27 of 1,978 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

What a good restaurant ! The food is delicious ! I’ve been few times and it always reminds me my holidays in France ...
The staff team is amazing and lovely
Go for it

Date of visit: November 2020

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

It appears modest and very French cafe chic, but when the meals start coming out you can’t help but be impressed. The content in the crepes is very satisfying, and of course also very tasty.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank zuchinibee
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Nice cafe with slow food to make you feel happy. Small menu but all well prepared.. Car park is next door. 3 courses for $45 and 2 courses $40. Will revisit

Date of visit: October 2020
3  Thank aspib2018
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

This place, my partner and I found on a walk up the Main Street of Auckland. Thought it was closed but sure enough it was open. From the first step in till the last step out, we had the finest service given to us. Also interacted with us which was a plus. The food was exceptional, and full of flavour. I definitely recommend trying the pork sausage with your breakfast meals. The flavour that burst from it on my tongue, with out biting into it, was divine. If you’re ever near here, make a stop and get a meal. I’m going back in a couple weeks with my friend to show this place off. Thank you Le Garde-Manger for the food and service. Your A++ in my eyes.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 5 June 2020 via mobile

Went for dinner on a rainy dreary day, cosy atmosphere, lovely comfort food, excellent service. Had ravioli entree, boef bourginon, chocolate fondant dessert, very good wine list also, will return

Date of visit: June 2020