“Basic and overpriced”

Ranked #22 of 1,970 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parnell
Description: Auckland's taste sensation in a warm cosy atmosphere with great service. Whether for a romantic dinner or lunch, a catch up with friends or family or for business entertainment, we can cater for your needs. With seating capacity maxing out at around 40 to 50 (depending on seating arrangements), it is advisable to make a telephone reservation. The restaurant also offers great wines, cocktails, beers and a nice selection of teas. Open 6 nights (closed Mondays & public holidays)
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

Disappointed with the food. Microwaved stodgy rice and a plate full of vegetables and very little meat.

Very overpriced for the food we received. My stomach is starting to feel weird as I type this!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank JamesM6451

Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

Made late booking for a Saturday evening and was lucky to get a table . The restaurant is located on a small side road .
The choice of dishes was good and the service was attentive. Price was reasonable
All in all a very nice place to have a meal .
Many thanks to all the staff.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Todmordenbanjoplayer
Reviewed 22 March 2019

I've been here many times with my friends and they've never made us disappointed, even though they were super busy! Food was very nice! It made me feel like I am home. So, I could say that this is the best authentic Thai restaurant in Auckland!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Kisshujub2
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

If you want to try real Thai food, I would recommend here. Nice place, perfect staff and delicious food with high quality. I will definitely come back.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Painttmw
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

I have been there 2 times and I really like Pad Thai,Fish cake,Blue elephant curry,Crispy porks.I am sure I will return again and again.

Date of visit: March 2019