“Excellent Food and Service! Highly Recommand!”

Blue Elephant Thai Restaurant Parnell
Reserve a table
Ranked #22 of 1,970 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parnell
Description: Auckland's taste sensation in a warm cosy atmosphere with great service. Whether for a romantic dinner or lunch, a catch up with friends or family or for business entertainment, we can cater for your needs. With seating capacity maxing out at around 40 to 50 (depending on seating arrangements), it is advisable to make a telephone reservation. The restaurant also offers great wines, cocktails, beers and a nice selection of teas. Open 6 nights (closed Mondays & public holidays)
Reviewed 22 March 2019

I've been here many times with my friends and they've never made us disappointed, even though they were super busy! Food was very nice! It made me feel like I am home. So, I could say that this is the best authentic Thai restaurant in Auckland!

1  Thank Kisshujub2

Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

If you want to try real Thai food, I would recommend here. Nice place, perfect staff and delicious food with high quality. I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Painttmw
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

I have been there 2 times and I really like Pad Thai,Fish cake,Blue elephant curry,Crispy porks.I am sure I will return again and again.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank amarutta
Reviewed 4 March 2019

After walking around for awhile we noticed this little gem down a side alley. We didn't have a booking on a busy Saturday night, but they fitted us in. We ordered entree and mains, both shared and everything was delicious. Staff friendly and courteous, would go back.

Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

Our second visit and it did not disappoint. We ordered a mix of vegetarian and non veg. dishes. Everything was delicious and served piping hot...something we often do not get in the US. Friendly service, nice ambience to the restaurant.

2  Thank antan78
Wayne B, Owner at Blue Elephant Thai Restaurant Parnell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2019