“Birthday treat”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Auckland is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand’s biggest city. Located on the ground floor of SKYCITY Grand Hotel, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Wellington, Melbourne and Bali.
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Well it was pleasant but lacked the experience that I thought it would be so left a little sad massage was to rough not what I asked for but hey don't think I would go again it's a clean place

1  Thank blowit
There are newer reviews for East Day Spa

Reviewed 13 September 2016

From the moment you enter EDS you are transported to another world. I was so grateful to have Ratna pamper, massage, stretch and sooth my body for 75 minutes.....and yes I went for the 'deep' massage!! All the girls were so gracious and caring. Can't wait for my next visit. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Very good treatment, staffs are really helpful and super friendly.

Lynn who's doing my treatment is really awesome.

I will go back for sure!

非常棒的服务,员工们很友好,环境非常舒适,给我做护理的女孩Lynn非常专业,要我感觉很惊喜。非常值得再次过来,而且强烈推荐给大家。

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I went to East Day Spa for skin assessment. Ms. Ana was assigned as my facial specialist. She’s very accommodating and knowledgeable about their product. She asked me what i don’t like about my face and I said about the dryness on my nose and the pigmentation on my cheeks. She also ask about the water intake, healthy diet and sleeping pattern which I don’t have the privilege. I drink 6 glasses of water a day sometimes less, it usually depends, and my is sleep was not consistent.

She started to clean my face using 302 Sensitive Cleanser and checked my skin type. She found out I got oily on the cheeks and dry dark forehead and she also told me to use a sunblock to prevent the pigmentation to spread and don’t use a toner that has an alcohol content. She continued to do my 302 Classic Facial. I’m quite happy about the result. Usually I got a pricking sensation when I used new products but this one is different.

I highly recommend you to have a skin assessment at East Day Spa and have a proper skin treatment afterwards. They will give you a wide range of skin care that suitable to on you needs.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Easy to book online! I requested an eyebrow shape and tint and when I arrived, the Therapist offered to do eyebrow threading on me which I had never had before. WOW! An excellent alternative to waxing and a lot neater and 'sharper'. Thank you East Day Spa and Ankita - I'm definitely returning! Lovely atmosphere, great service and reasonable pricing.