“Haven in the city”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Auckland
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Auckland is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand’s biggest city. Located on the ground floor of SKYCITY Grand Hotel, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Wellington, Melbourne and Bali.
Auckland, New Zealand
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Haven in the city”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

A spa in the Grand Hotel part of the Sky City complex, this is a relaxing place to soothe aching muscles with a massage or just take a little time out. Staff are friendly and service is good. You can have tea before and after so no need to rush in and out. I go regularly for the Balinese massage but they do other types as well.

1 Thank Kiwiontour_50

“Incredibly relaxing”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I feel so relaxed after having the Ultimate Aromatherapy massage. It's my third or so visit with Yana. It is such a fantastic massage - I feel very zen. Thank you Yana and East Day Spa for making my week :-)

Visited July 2016
“Best Waxing in Auckland with Pal”
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Pal is the most beautiful, kind, hard working therapist I've ever met and I've had 15 years of waxing experience! She is incredibly gentle and thorough and we have the best conversation! Now all my colleagues and clients see her too and they all say the same

Visited April 2016
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“💗 pal ”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing service as normal, I request pal everytime I go she is the Queen of perfect brows and waxing. best in Auckland would recommend

Auckland, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“BEST THERAPIST 'Linh' ”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

After having a fabulous manicure, Linh then gave me the best head and shoulder massage 'AMAZING ' Linh you're the best, thank you. Cheers Lou