“Superb Asian fusion food with service to match.”
Review of Hello Beasty

Hello Beasty
Ranked #5 of 1,968 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Description: Contemporary NZ fusion cuisine, inspired by the cuisines of Japan, Korea and China. Relaxed all day dining on Auckland's Viaduct Harbour. Open every day from 12pm.
Reviewed 15 March 2023 via mobile

Perhaps the best Asian food I have ever eaten. We had a few appetizers including a soft-shell crab dish that was sensational. Main courses were Korean BBQ chicken and a prawn dish that were clearly made with the freshest ingredients and superb skill. The service was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. If we are fortunate enough to revisit Auckland, we will gladly return to Hello Beasty.

Date of visit: March 2023

Reviewed 12 March 2023 via mobile

Absolutely delicious. Great attentive and kind service. Food came fast. Great buzzing atmosphere. I wished I had another stomach for more. I would definitely come back if I was in Auckland.

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 28 February 2023 via mobile

Had read lots of reviews of this restaurant so was expecting it to be not quite as good as the plaudits. How wrong I was.
Great atmosphere even at 6:30 on a Tuesday evening. Superb Beasty Gin & Tonic. Great staff with personality. Wonderful menu and then such great food. Good advice from our waitress on what to order. Nothing to criticise except that we couldn’t sit here all night. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 February 2023

Hellp Beasty is my destination of choice. But my niece and I took a risk taking my two geriatric male cousins here. Both hate spicy food, sharing plates, and one only ate peas and no seafood.

I'm pleased to report, both ate cauliflower, broccoli, sashimi, cauliflower, edamame, dumplings and much more.

Get outside your comfort zone tourists and try something new :-)

Reviewed 15 February 2023 via mobile

Food and service was five stars special mention to Georgia our hostess and Thomas not our server but staff.
Food was delicious, interesting and a little bit different in a wonderful way. We had the potstickers omg yummy and the crab and prawn toast with a superior filet bit on top.
We got to Auckland the day after the cyclone was over. I made a reservation for the day before but didn’t make it as I was coming from Canada.
Don’t miss this place, nice views of the wharf, but the food and service were the stars.