All reviews free movies butterflies restaurant hip hotel great location ferry terminal view room amazing hotel comfortable bed i highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast harbour front family room new zealand mini bar valet parking waiheke island three nights
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot speak highly enough of M Social Auckland!!!
We’d done a campervan tour of NZ and needed to end our trip on a high.
I wanted something close to the Harbour, boutique feel yet with an edge...we got all that and MORE!!!
We booked a Social Tribe Biew room, which is essentially a 2 bedroom suite -perfect to cater for a family, which is often hard or you are all squished into one room.
The hotel is literally across the road from the harbour, shops and some of Auckland’s best restaurants.
The staff when we arrived were efficient and friendly. The hotel itself is quirky, fun and feels spacious.
Rooms are fantastic, good views, light and airy, feel large, perfectly fitted, and such comfy beds. I did read a review that complained about the mini bar...I don’t rate a hotel on the minibar-and given you can ring downstairs and order anything to your room, this is not an issue in the slightest!
The restaurant downstairs -Beast and Butterflies, serves fresh and stunning food (and I’m a serious foodie!). And the bar is gentle and perfect also.
Staff make this hotel memorable...Terrence made our entire stay even more perfect...the kind of service and hospitality you remember forever!
So impressive, wish we could experience this type of hotel all over the world.
We will be back and highly recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Auckland!
Thank you team!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank littlemrspottz
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because of the location and it turned out to be great. A wee bit quirky but definitely good value for money and seriously comfy beds book club rooms, Terrence the week night host is excellent company and you certainly get value for money! Our views from our rooms were excellent, and we enjoyed playing pool during hour

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank Elanor7
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I booked a room at the M Social as a gift for my fiance's birthday. On arrival the staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and inviting, and even gave us an upgrade to an ocean view room for the speacial ocassion. The room was clean with a modern and funky vibe to it. The view from the room was strunning and the movies which came with the room went down a treat. Later in the evening we were suprised with a platter of desserts from the hotel for my fiance's birthday which we throughly enjoyed. We had such an enjoyable time and didnt want to leave. The hotel was in a great location and has a very comfortable and funky vibe throughout. However, it's the hotel's customer service which won us over. They were able to cater to all our needs and were welcoming. I could not fault this hotel in any way. Thank-you to all the staff at M Social for such a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank kristin w
MSocial-Mbassador, Your Very Social Mbassador at M Social Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi Kristin it was a delight to look after you and your fiance! What a stellar review!!!!! Thank you for sharing the good word and we are all soo happy you had a great time and that you loved our brand new hotel. From all the crew and M Social thank you! Make sure you look us up when the Big day comes!

Simon and the M Social team

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at M Social for one night, for my birthday. The staff at M Social went over and above what they had to do to make our stay as special as it could be for my birthday. They gave us a free room upgrade with a stunning view, and also delivered some sweet treats to our door. The staff were friendly, lovely and always willing to help. The rooms were fantastically renovated. Would definitely recommend and we will both be back!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 332aylat
Nigel E, General Manager at M Social Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thanks 332aylat.....

I will pass on this to our team and we were all pleased to be part of your special day !!!!

Keep warm and social !!!!

Nigel.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Could not fault the place in any way. Amazing service, amazing rooms, beautiful views, tidy and clean.

Staff made my partners birthday very special.

Will be making this our go to hotel every time we stay from now on.

11/10

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 804connord

804connord,

Many thanks for the feedback and we are pleased to get involved with special days !!

We look forward to your birthday next !

Stay social and see you soon,

Nigel and the team.