“Ponsonby Coffee Spot”
Review of Brotzeit

Brotzeit
Ranked #594 of 2,460 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I've been twice to the cafe in one day. What else can I add? :)
Lovely place, great coffee, and omg fantastic pastries, freshly baked, everything from a croissant to a loaf of bread.
Just check it out next time you are in Ponsonby, tell me how you like it.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The coffee is pretty good but the baked breads, rolls, sweets etc are very good and reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Great little German bakery on the corner of Jervois and Ponsonby with REAL German breads and Bratwurst - good prices.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Maybe it was just an off day but the Coffee was undrinkable.
The service felt very awkward.
Pretzel was good.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love this place. They've been consistently great every time I've been there. The kitchen puts out real good food. They've got amazing baked loafs and goodies for sale. I find myself planning my next visit as I want to try more of whats on offer. Grab a coffee and a amazing cheese pretzel to go or sit down and you'll be a happy chappie. The owner/manager is hands on to make sure everything is ship shape and clears your table with a smile.