“Good tasty treats”
Review of Brotzeit

Brotzeit
Ranked #595 of 2,468 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The coffee is pretty good but the baked breads, rolls, sweets etc are very good and reasonable prices as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Great little German bakery on the corner of Jervois and Ponsonby with REAL German breads and Bratwurst - good prices.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Maybe it was just an off day but the Coffee was undrinkable.
The service felt very awkward.
Pretzel was good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love this place. They've been consistently great every time I've been there. The kitchen puts out real good food. They've got amazing baked loafs and goodies for sale. I find myself planning my next visit as I want to try more of whats on offer. Grab a coffee and a amazing cheese pretzel to go or sit down and you'll be a happy chappie. The owner/manager is hands on to make sure everything is ship shape and clears your table with a smile.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We wandered in almost by accident, but the place really looked like a quality establishment. We were not disappointed, and there was no way we went away hungry. They certainly knew how to make a coffee too. A pretty big recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018