Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good value for money

I have attended two times to Kiwiana Tours trips. First time in October 2015 and second time... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
SariOulu
Oulu, Finland
Rotorua, Taupo & Waitomo trip

Trip very well organised. Staff is really good prepared. Wonderful places and activities. I am... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Resort813916
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I went the day tour to Coromandel with Burn. He was so much fun and very informative and we laughed with our stories throughout the whole day :)

We started the tour off with the Hot Water Beach which is awesome. I was thinking the water would be slightly warmer than the sea but it actually gets steaming hot in some areas, just metres from the cold ocean! I defo recommend being in the hot water then running to refresh in the ocean and getting back to the hot water, it feels so good for your muscles!

Then we had some food and the area we went to made me the best chicken burger I have ever had!

In the afternoon it was off to Cathedral Cove. It was a pretty long walk, harder coming back as it is a pretty steep climb so I recommend only taking what is needed so you dont have to carry so much back up the big hill. But defo worth the trip to see The Cove.

Had a great day! Thankyou Kiwiana and Thankyou Burn x x x

Kiwiana T, Guest Relations Manager at Kiwiana Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Gina,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are really happy to know that you enjoyed your trip with us as your satisfaction is our priority.

We hope to see you again on our next trips :)

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome trip, nice accomodation, fair price, kind and entertaining tour guides & lots of exciting activities in those three towns!!! In the bus on the way to Rotorua you’ll have the opportunity to choose from many intriguing activites! I definitely recommend you to visit Rotorua’s geothermal land and the Maori culture camp!
Thanks Kiwiana Tours for this amazing weekend trip! In addition, I’d prefer it if you pimped your buses to a unique Kiwiana Tours colour to stick it out form others.
Cedric, 20, former student of „Languages International“.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm writing this reveiw to praise how awesome Berrn was as a bus driver/ tour guide. During all journey he was very thoughful with everybody on bus, not just me, working really hard to fit everbody in every activity we wanted while keeping a fantastic sense of humor all time. I did Hobbiton with action tours and although the tour was great it wasnt nearly as pleasuble as with Berrn. I felt well informed about all extra activities and could enjoy the trip even more because of it.For that I say thank you!

1  Thank hollandfilho
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Thank you so much Kiwiana Tours for making my last weekend the best weekend ever! It was the most amazing experience of my life! I went to Rotorua last weekend and everything was really well organised and the tourist guide (Dave) was the most kind person I've ever seen. I had so much fun and I'll never forget it.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I highly recommend this agency. They are always trying to be friendly with you. I don't have any complain about them.

1  Thank MuriloI24