Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good value for money

I have attended two times to Kiwiana Tours trips. First time in October 2015 and second time... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
SariOulu
Oulu, Finland
Rotorua, Taupo & Waitomo trip

Trip very well organised. Staff is really good prepared. Wonderful places and activities. I am... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Resort813916
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome trip, nice accomodation, fair price, kind and entertaining tour guides & lots of exciting activities in those three towns!!! In the bus on the way to Rotorua you’ll have the opportunity to choose from many intriguing activites! I definitely recommend you to visit Rotorua’s geothermal land and the Maori culture camp!
Thanks Kiwiana Tours for this amazing weekend trip! In addition, I’d prefer it if you pimped your buses to a unique Kiwiana Tours colour to stick it out form others.
Cedric, 20, former student of „Languages International“.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm writing this reveiw to praise how awesome Berrn was as a bus driver/ tour guide. During all journey he was very thoughful with everybody on bus, not just me, working really hard to fit everbody in every activity we wanted while keeping a fantastic sense of humor all time. I did Hobbiton with action tours and although the tour was great it wasnt nearly as pleasuble as with Berrn. I felt well informed about all extra activities and could enjoy the trip even more because of it.For that I say thank you!

1  Thank hollandfilho
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Thank you so much Kiwiana Tours for making my last weekend the best weekend ever! It was the most amazing experience of my life! I went to Rotorua last weekend and everything was really well organised and the tourist guide (Dave) was the most kind person I've ever seen. I had so much fun and I'll never forget it.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I highly recommend this agency. They are always trying to be friendly with you. I don't have any complain about them.

1  Thank MuriloI24
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A beautiful Saturday starts with kiwiana tour and their awesome trips.
I went with their to hobbiton and Hamilton garden.
Punctuality, availability and kindness have made this day an unforgettable day.
I will go to waitomo caves and kiwi house with kiwiana tour again.

1  Thank Lushkcjdxxbksosj