“Rotorua, Taupo and Waitomo tour”
Review of Kiwiana Tours

Kiwiana Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kiwiana is owned and operated by local New Zealanders Dave Ovenden and Catherine Kirk who are well travelled and whom have hosted international travellers from all over the world for the past 15 years. All of our tours are guided by people who can help you find what you are looking for and understand the needs of the local and international traveller. They are on hand to provide sightseeing and commentary on things of interest, and generally help you find amazing things on and off the beaten track. You are free to use them as much or as little as you like.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm writing this reveiw to praise how awesome Berrn was as a bus driver/ tour guide. During all journey he was very thoughful with everybody on bus, not just me, working really hard to fit everbody in every activity we wanted while keeping a fantastic sense of humor all time. I did Hobbiton with action tours and although the tour was great it wasnt nearly as pleasuble as with Berrn. I felt well informed about all extra activities and could enjoy the trip even more because of it.For that I say thank you!

1  Thank hollandfilho

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Thank you so much Kiwiana Tours for making my last weekend the best weekend ever! It was the most amazing experience of my life! I went to Rotorua last weekend and everything was really well organised and the tourist guide (Dave) was the most kind person I've ever seen. I had so much fun and I'll never forget it.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I highly recommend this agency. They are always trying to be friendly with you. I don't have any complain about them.

1  Thank MuriloI24
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A beautiful Saturday starts with kiwiana tour and their awesome trips.
I went with their to hobbiton and Hamilton garden.
Punctuality, availability and kindness have made this day an unforgettable day.
I will go to waitomo caves and kiwi house with kiwiana tour again.

1  Thank Lushkcjdxxbksosj
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Dear Kiwiana Team,
I would like to say thank you for a well organized, amazing weekend. It was one of my best experiences in my life. We had an amazing and fun loving driver (Dave) who had lots of knowledge and experience on NZ. He also provided a lovely breakfast every morning and cooked a BBQ Dinner for us. Bay of Islands is now one of my favorite places in NZ.
See you soon and greetings from Germany
Nina