Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,110 results
All reviews beach road great location bedroom apartment countdown supermarket washing machine queen street car park good size nice breakfast minute walk ferry terminal central location free wifi easy walk street noise inner city auckland cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

I thought the hotel was nice. It had everything we needed from utensils to washer and dryer. Nice size and clean. However our internet service is almost nonexistent. None of the phones connected and the laptop was very slow. Took a while to load a page, and YouTube videos at 320mb lowest resolution was barely able to watch without interruptions of disconnect... that’s why I couldn’t give the 5stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank visualcaptain
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Dear Vishalcaptain,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotels location and facilities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a three day business trip on recommendation from the travel agent. I don’t think I’ll take their advice next time.

My room was an “A” room down the very end of the building. The layout inside was relatively spacious but odd - my single bedroom and the bathroom were at opposite ends of the kitchenette and sofa area.

My view from both the bathroom and the living area was directly into the neighbouring business only metres away who work late and start early. Because of this my blinds were lowered at all times making the room feel quite confined.

The regular facilities are all there but fairly average in quality. The TV is small, the picture was grainy and the audio constantly dropped out. The wifi is incredibly slow and constantly dropped out as well.

The room was a bit tired. When I sat on the sofa I fell into it. My air conditioner unit was falling apart off the wall, so I didn’t dare turn it on. One of the two light fixtures in my bathroom was loose from the ceiling and the bulb in my bedside lamp had blown. The pillows were plentiful, which was handy because they were also very flat when you put your head on them.

These are all issues I’d expect a hotel on top of their things to be inspecting and resolving before letting a room out to a paying customer. Another noticeably absent item compared to other hotels and serviced apartments I’ve stayed in is a simple complimentary bottle of water.

The bed was comfy. I’ll give them that. But the rest needs addressing before I book in here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TJE07,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your recent stay with us. Your feedback is highly valued and will be used constructively to maintain and improve, where necessary, our standards of service and facilities. Our aim is to always ensure our guests receive a memorable stay and I do apologize.

On a more positive note, I am glad to hear that you found the beds comfortable.Should you wish to discuss this matter further I encourage you to contact with me directly on swathi.kota@waldorf.co.nz

Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed on a Friday night when visiting Akl for a central city function. Great location with spacious room. Very reasonable price. Spotlessly clean and everything we needed was working as expected. (We didn't need to use the aircon or WiFi). Plenty of options for food and coffee nearby. Would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Dear BrueM,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels. I'm delighted to read your review and glad you enjoyed a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels location and facilities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you be returning to the 'City of Sails'.

Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with two family groups and nice to have plenty of room in each apartment. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were clean and fresh.. new carpet nice to see. Countdown supermarket 50m away and plenty of eateries; as well as Spark Arena.. Would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jetthings,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels. I'm delighted to read your review and glad you enjoyed a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels location and the customer service the staff offered.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 11 May 2019

This hotel was amazing. We got in real early in the morning from a very long flight and Malilda Kim let us check in early so we could shower and feel alive! lol. The apt was beautiful with plenty of room, clean and all we needed. There was another man there, I forget his name and I'm sorry, red/blonde hair and stocky, white guy who was also very pleasant to us. When we needed garbage bags, towels anything they were there for us. When we asked directions they were always there for us. It was my 60th birthday and Malilda brought me up cookies and a personalized card to the apt. These people went beyond the call of duty in customer service for us and I salute them. We were far away from home but yet made us feel part of New Zealand and the city of Auckland and made us feel at home so much that we fell in love with the country. I would recommend this hotel and Malilda to anyone wanting to visit this great country.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear RichardJ,

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality the team had to offer.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to both Matilda and Lee who would be very happy to hear your feedback.The team and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back should you be returning to Auckland.