We game a lot. Here's what we found disappointing:
1. There was no 'help' within the game to figure out how to do any of the tasks (no prep, no type to read in the game, no direction given - unlike most video games)
2. We literally spent most of our time just trying to 'figure out' how to play 1 game.
3. There was inadequate staff.
4. When playing a multi-player game I was unable to hear my teammates.
Suggestions for future:
1. It would be helpful to have some tutorial screens on the games available in the 'prep' room or available on-line, so people can review them beforehand, so :
a. People can pick out a game(s) they want to play
b. So they can get some idea of how to get around within the game as there is no 'help' once you are in the game.
c. This is particularly important as the game consoles are totally different than the 'regular' remote controls on regular video games.
2. Close bookings so your staff can take a lunch break. Or bring more staff on to cover lunch breaks.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.