“Great flan cakes!”

Nata Portuguese Bakery
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: Our goal is to provide the best traditional Portuguese Bread and Pastry in Auckland. All the bread is freshly baked, it is made only with natural yeast, salt, water and flour. We make bread using centuries-old methods, which make it much healthier and tastier. We are also home to the famous Pastel de Nata.
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

A tiny bakery with very limited selection of items.

Everything freshly baked and quite OK, however their croissants had nothing in common with real french croissants; it’s rather a simple american style roll.

Coffee was also only of average quality.

Their flan cake with cinnamon is however to die for.
Sticking to this item will make your visit a memorable one :-)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

As some of you may know I have a soft spot for Cronuts and I have given some tough reviews whenever such pastries do not meet my expectations. Well, I recently visited this cute café close to my workplace and I spotted what looked like a good size beautifully put cronut so I simply couldn’t resist. OMG! What a treat. It was flaky, sweet, well balanced in terms of flavours, nice filling. I was simply wowed. Staff was friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This Bakery accepts nothing but New Zealand debit cards and by that I mean not even cash!!!

Crazy place that I would avoid if you are a traveler!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Needlepointaddict
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A little peace of even. This the best experience you can have when you arrive from a long flight. The exact replica of the Portuguese "Patel de Nata". It is really delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Only kiwi cash which I didn’t have on me so I was denied access to what is my favourite tart. Oh well will ensure I have cash next time I visit Auckland, tempted but denied access.

Date of visit: July 2018