All reviews amazing apartment full kitchen park view new world supermarket great location luxurious option soft opening phase the car parking situation apartment overlooked nespresso pods complimentary tea amazing views of the city sky tower style hotel small lobby washing machine and tumble dryer floor to ceiling windows
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We had a wonderful experience at the swisse bel suites in Auckland. We had a 3 room apartment overlooking the park. The weather was fantastic so we sat on the balcony enjoying the sun. Room was lovely and clean. Staff were really lovely and more than helpful. Thankyou

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International
gmssvp, General Manager at Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Sharon L,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Swiss-belsuites Victoria Park.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was wonderful. I will certainly share your feedback with my team to give them the credit.

We look forward forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights, as a group of 4 girlfriends having a Girls Weekend. Great location, walking distance to shops, restaurants, bars, ferry terminal, supermarket. Reservations were very helpful in suggesting which room to book so that we could have 4 single beds, rather than 2 Queen or King beds. Got cheaper rates online, rather than direct. Clean and modern apartments that were new.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindyMelbourne
gmssvp, General Manager at Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to review the hotel in regards to your recent stay.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the rooms were modern and clean. It's always great to receive positive feedback from our guests about the team as well which I will share with them. While you were able to take advantage of the low rates online, if you book direct with us via phone or email, we are able to provide you even with better options than online.

Once again, thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Have a great stay there.. couldn’t find any mistakes.. just the carpet have a little bit dirt, but nothing’s wrong with that because we cannot help if another guest before spilled something that cannot be cleaned..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shereenlivianyl
gmssvp, General Manager at Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Shereenlivianyl,

Thank you for your most positive comments. I am pleased to hear that everything was perfect during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights with my son in a 2 bedroom apartment. We asked for a quiet room and were given floor 8 looking back over the city.

The room was ideal, spacious, very quiet and the beds comfortable with TV in each one. Washing machine & dryer was great to have.

I was hoping to cook but only was supplied with very basic utensils and cookware, but there was a New World very close that had most things needed for a meal.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. My only gripe was the parking,which like others, I had read there was parking but there isn’t,it is in the adjacent Wilson Parking, you have to pay and not guaranteed as a guest. For us, with a vehicle for the entire time, it was a pain and I had to park on the road at quite a cost.

The Allpress coffee shop was really good for coffee and brunch.

I would definitely stay here again but would want to get the car park booked, but this is an extra charge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Muirg
gmssvp, General Manager at Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Muirg,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to share your positive feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you found the room spacious, quiet and comfortable which are the unique features of the
Swiss-belsuites Victoria Park. It's great to hear that the location of the hotel for handy places were to your advantage.
We value your feedback in regards to the car park and addressing this for future.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with my family in a 3br apartment, centrally located, apartment is spacious and clean, the only thing is the parking situation. We rented a van, didn’t quite fit in the car park next to the hotel, lucky we did find street parking, maybe the hotel should have stated that on the website. Otherwise overall a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elisa T
gmssvp, General Manager at Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Elisa T,

I am pleased to hear that you found the rooms comfortable and spacious which are the unique features of our hotel here.

Thank you for you for your feedback regarding the car park which we will review the information about immediately.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards