Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Auckland & Beyond Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Auckland & Beyond Tours
from US$343.99
from US$392.15
from US$251.11
More Info
All reviews hobbiton movie set hobbiton tour driver chris day tour geothermal valley amazing tour comfortable trip new zealand goat island photo spots glow worm caves wai o tapu waitomo caves safe driver highly recommended tour great trip excellent driver
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A nice day to visit Matamata for a Hobbiton movie set tour... Peter takes us to the area smoothly and had few stops for photo taking of nice scenery... I will recommend this tour to my friends as well...

Date of experience: August 2017
Aucklandtoursnz, Manager at Auckland & Beyond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank Richard for the best experience that he provided with so many information about nz .
We were eight of us and each one of us had a wonderful time .

Date of experience: August 2017

Thanks for your feedback on the services provided on your tour in New Zealand by Auckland & Beyond Tours.

I am glad to hear that every one of you had an amazing time & wish you safe & happy travels.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Do NOT USE THIS TOUR COMPANY !! As a fellow flight attendant with CX for many years & now settled in New Zealand I want to share the disastrous experience with this tour company. I bought a voucher for my little son & myself, my son was soo excited & looking forward, all I wanted to do was make a booking. I tried to a month back & was told it's too early, that's fine. Thereafter last whole week I have been trying to book -- a lady called Mai in the company spoke a bit then disconnected the phone. Tried & tried to call again, the lady either kept hanging up on me or would simply not pickup!! Finally I spoke to a guy who was quite rude but assured me he would send an email with avaibility of booking dates -- this too did not happened !! My boys absolutely crestfallen & disappointed !! This was supposed to be his holiday surprise -- holidays start next week & now it is too late to go elsewhere!! ALL I WAS DOING WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BOOKING BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY KEPT PUSHING IF OFF !
THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERINCE YOU WANT TO HAVE. THERE ARE MANY OTHER WONDERFUL TOUR COMPANIES IN NZ & I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Date of experience: June 2017

This review has been reported to Trip Advisor. This person did not make any bookings with our company.

You have contacted our company, blackmailed us, abused our staff with your unacceptable language on the phone (to get a free tour or else you will write a bad review on us) and when we refused you wrote these allegations about us. Local authorities have been contacted about this person.

Any person that has ever contacted us knows that we are super fast in response.

To prove that all this is lies, to make a reservation for any of our tours, all it takes is a click of a button and you will get an instant booking which could be done at any time (24 hours) through our website!

Even if you want to contact us people send us messages via text or whats app and we instantly reply.

To be frank your allegations are not even believable and anyone that reads the rest of our reviews can clearly see that for himself.

Please leave businesses alone and don't expect to get free tours from anyone by blackmail because that's illegal in New Zealand.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing tour, amazing experience. I would do it again for sure. One of my best experiences with Auckland&Beyond Tours!

Date of experience: May 2017

Thank you for your review.
The Hobbiton Movie Set Tour is one of the most visited locations in New Zealand and therefore Auckland & Beyond Tours have a daily trip there. We have been taking visitors to The Hobbiton for over 4 years and therefore all our drivers are well experienced and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Peter took great care of us, i would highly recommend this to anyone we had the best day visiting hobbiton and the caves. What an experience

Date of experience: May 2017

Thanks for your review. I had fun having you onboard The Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glow Worm Caves Day Tour and hope to see you again for another trip through New Zealand.