“It’s Good to be Back”
Review of Le Vietnam

Le Vietnam
Ranked #1 of 72 Quick Bites in Perth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Being featured on multiple publications including television Channel 7, Today Tonight, the Western Australian newspapers, the Sunday Times, STM magazine, Scoop Magazine, PerthNow, Yahoo7, 92.9 Radio, 6PR Radio, RTRfm Radio and many other media publications, Le Vietnam has been known as the "must go to when in Perth" for their delicious Banh Mis. Keeping its origin, going back to France and Vietnam to learn the secrets and expanding to a whole range of Banh Mi options with specialised Vietnamese coffee
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Lee and Emily’s banh mi and coffee takes some beating. Best in Oz! When in Perth, I always head here for breakfast but they do great lunch food too. Best be early as they sell out!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

What a delight. Steps from where we were staying and a perfect start to the day. From our first step inside I knew we were in the right place. Welcome was authentic, warm and all about us! Were given the story and recommendations and our Bahn mi was delicious on every layer.
Congratulations and thanks Le Vietnam you are assured success - wish it was mine.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

As always, the monthly stop in Perth means a visit to Le Vietnam. The place is so good, it makes me half wish I lived there. I’ve tried Vietnamese places all over the country and these guys absolutely nail it, every single time.

I’d keep coming here even if Lee and the team were ogres but they happen to be some of the nicest people I’ve met in WA.

Colleagues ask ‘why do you always go to Le Vietnam?’...my response is always ‘friendly staff, consistently fabulous food, awesome coffee and affordability.

Note: I tried to score 5 stars on service and food but my iPad doesn’t want to play ball.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This shop offers the traditional Vietnamese Bahn mee of Vietnamese breadrolls. There are a variety of fillings to choose from and the rolls are very tasty. My daughter and I often stop here for breakfast. Both Lee and Noon are there to greet you with a smile and provide a warm and friendly atmosphere. You can dine in with alfresco service available or a quick takeaway.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Bahn Mii here are some of the best in Perth! These guys are dedicated to getting an authentic and delicious produce out every time. The staff are also fab!