“Awesome Experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$115.95*
and up
Private Margaret River and Busselton Day Trip...
Ranked #12 of 38 Food & Drink in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perth Platinum Tours offer private customised tours of downtown Perth, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, the famous Swan Valley, The Pinnacles, Busselton and Margaret River winery regions, and more. Overnight packages are also available for Margaret River. If you are arriving in Fremantle Port on a Cruise Ship, Perth Platinum Tours specialise in conducting tours as you walk off the ship and returning you to the ship like a door to door service . We also provide direct domestic and international airport transfers to all hotels in Perth city. Perth Platinum Tours & Transfers also offer group tours to the Pinnacles and Lancelin sand dunes. For that extra indulgence we are happy to custom design a tour to meet your expectations whether it is half day, full day, evening or overnight tours.
Reviewed 11 February 2018

"company"
in 6 reviews
"stops"

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I wish I had six stars for this company. Our driver, Lindsey, was amazing. Was so personable and friendly. It was like I had a new best friend showing us around.
The company created a custom tour for us that I loved and met our needs. I cannot thank them enough for our wonderful day we had.
Van was clean and had cool water.
Driver was nice.
Prices were reasonable.
Communication via email was great.
HIRE THESE PEOPLE.

1  Thank Dan W
Abby M, Owner at Perth Platinum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dan, Many thanks for the review, I am very pleased that you and your family had a good day, we like to look after our guests and it's rewarding to receive reviews like this, many thanks.
Richard

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Was a very last minute request from me with 2 days to go to settle the itinerary, airport transfers and costings! Very glad we made it though after lots of to-ing and fro-ing with Richard who was very prompt and efficient in reverting back with a full itinerary for 5 days and accomodating my various requests on places to visit for a group of 9 people, young and old.

Guides were very professional yet friendly - Nick who introduced fantastic honeycake to us in Swan Valley and entertained my little girl's incessant questions. Brought us to Caversham Wildlife as well which is a must for the whole family!
- Tim who went out of his way during the Pinnacles trip to find a good lunch for all and a toilet (not by the roadside!) for my little girl. Very resourceful in dealing with unexpected hiccups (where are the lobsters?? ;) and knowledgeable in telling us different aspects of the places we visited - be it sand dunes, limestone features, perth property prices, war memorials and searching for a clinic for my dad who had a small fall

I would definitely visit Perth again and I would definitely tour again with PPT!

Abby M, Sales and Marketing Manager at Perth Platinum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hi Yiihui,
Thank you so much for your review. It was great to hear that you had such a great time here in Perth.
We pride ourselves that we can accomodate families and look after their needs throughout their tours. We can personalise the tours to suit your interests.
We have found the Lobsters and the Lobster Shack kitchen has now reopened and we hope to take you back there one day. It shut for a couple of days for refurbishments.
I will pass on your feedback to Richard, Nick and Tim and we look forward to seeing you back down under.
Thanks
Abby

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Swan Valley and Caversham Park
Date: 15 Nov.2017
Nick was our ‘friend’ who was mindful of our needs and patiently asked of our preferences. Because of his sentient personality our trip was more memorable and fun. He even volunteered to take photos with his professional camera for us which of course made me enjoy my experiences more. I’m so glad I chose this private tour which let me enjoy my favourite song while touring with my loved ones and I managed to revisit a place which I visited 31 years ago. Thank you again and know that you’ve etched a lovely memory for me and my family.

Dolphin Adventure
Date: 16 Nov. 2017
Thoughtful of Richard who got my phone SIM card upon arrival and tried accommodating to my special surprise request for my husband. Prior to my visit, correspondences via e-mail with Abby and Richard were quick and informative. Abby ‘listened’ to my requests beforehand so we could plan and she even checked on us during the tour. Personalised and Blissful is the tagline for Perth Platinum Tours for me. Thank you!

Airport Transfers
Date: 14th & 20th Nov.2017
Considerate and great drivers (and even informative). Clean and comfortable vehicles.

Definitely will recommend Perth Platinum Tours.
Thank you again !

1  Thank Jacinta63
Abby M, Sales and Marketing Manager at Perth Platinum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hi Jacinta and family,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Perth Platinum Tours for your 2 day tours and your airport transfers.
It was lovely being able to look after each of your requests to ensure we made your tours so special.
I will pass on your feedback to Nick and Richard and we hope to see you back here again.
Please send our regards to your family and we hope everybody is settled in back home.
Abby