“Wow!! ”
Review of Mustang Bar

Mustang Bar
Ranked #14 of 34 Nightlife in Perth
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

On entering the venue we were greeted to a live band playing the most amazing rock and roll, people dancing everywhere and the atmosphere in the place was electric. I’ve honestly not seen so many people smiling and laughing in one place. Easy to get served at the bar, and drinks were a reasonable price. People of all ages having fun together. Go you really won’t regret this visit!

1  Thank Fumbletrumpet14

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m an interstater. Early 30s. I hear this place is for older people. I feel like I’m on the older end of the bell curve, but this place is what every place should be. It is accepting. You’re 60? cool. you’re 18? cool. You like live music? Great. You like people? brilliant. You like open space? We have it. You like a busy dance floor? We have that too. Bar space? Potentially more then we should have.

1  Thank Grant M
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Been a few times in the last month. Always drink specials on different nights. Bands usually play old as well as new style music with a new band or theme each night of the week. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been to the mustang bar since my 20’s, now I’m nearly 40 and I must admit it still rocks! The band played all genre music and a lot off old school rock/funk. Dj wasn’t as good as the band but we still had fun. Drink service was a lil slow but it was packed out so that was understandable, security where very on to it, kept the crowd safe! Great night out !!!