Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great live band on a Friday night

Really enjoyed listening to Adam Hall and the Velvet Playboys last night and watching all the swing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
gigiHarvey
Perth, Australia
$5 for a burger and a schooner

It was our last dinner together after everyone on the tour parted. One of the girl saw the promo of... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018

from US$32.10
from US$42.70
from US$125.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I came to the bar with one friend (we are both males). 10 minutes into being at the bar I was evicted for “harassing certain women”. This was completely untrue - I had not talked to or interacted with any women while I had been at the bar. I was not given any opportunity to defend myself or to face my accusers. I was told that the security staff “had to believe any accusation of this type”. When I was kicked out I had 2 full pints of beer so I effectively lost $20. I have never had a worse experience at a bar.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Met friends here, there was music and dancing which was great. Too loud to talk but our choice. Drinks fine and not a bad atmosphere.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

First time to go to this bar and was fairly amazed. Entry is free and they have a disco and a live band. Caters for all ages which is rare to see these days, so the mixture of old and young was good to see. Smoke free and a great atmosphere , especially to people watch.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Swing on in and you're guaranteed a fab time at this welcoming venue. The music (a live band) as well as DJ were wonderful, combined with mixed age swing dancing enthusiasts hitting the dance floor, we had a fantastic intro to this style of music & dance. Staff are attentive yet unobtrusive, ensuring a good night was had by all. Thanks for ensuring our birthday visit was certainly a night to remember. We'll def be back :)

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Used to spend every Friday night in here and never had a bad night. Great atmosphere, plenty of Jager, great staff and amazing entertainment. Used to do some epic ping pong and pool tournaments but I haven't visited for a while. VERY fond memories!

Date of experience: May 2016