Review Highlights
Excellent

If you ever want to rent a bike in Perth, this is the place. The owner and staff were very helpful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
islander15
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
Comfortable bike and great service

This is the second time I have hired a bike from Cycle Centre Perth. In this instance, I had... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2018
Geoff2011
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Perth
from US$43.91
from US$65.69
from US$79.48
from US$156.05
More Info
All reviews hire service hire shop the river kings park great city swan valley helmets cannondale paths goals ride pannier route brake
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I needed to blow out some cobwebs, so hired a bike took it for a spin around the amazing paths either side of the Swan River. A well maintained Hybrid was my transport which cost we $20 for 5 hrs. Good guys in the shop too.
This one e
Seems the closest hire shop from the CBS.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Hired a road bike from the cycle centre during a short visit to Perth. Got a well serviced Cannondale CAAD 8 - 105. A bit old but all parts running well. Ride quality was good as well.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank cheekongc2013
Reviewed 8 January 2017

They were pretty busy at the time and they guys worked well under pressure. Call ahead in busy times to ensure you can get a bike of the type you want and size. the rates are very reasonable as well. They have hybrid which looked OK, I chose a road bike for a run to Freo, it was in good condition, Cannondale, 105 running gear, Conti tyres and faultless over the 62km return journey, highlight of my Perth trip, thanks guys. Perth has many great paths and I should have rented for several days. PS forget those rentals from the hotels, they cost the same but are slow, horrible and dangerous.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Sadly my bike was vandalised and the guys at Cycle Centre were fantastic looking for cheapest best option for me to get back on the road - I work just round the corner so started out as just convenient but they always look after you with help, advice and don't charge for silly little things- definitely customer for life.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We rented two bikes, one of them with childseat. We did not reserved anything so we just went in from the street.
It shortly turned out that all their childseats were out but the guys made a phonecall and pulled out a seat from the hat.
They searhed for the best fitting bikes in terms of size and we were ready to go. They also provided us a cyclists map and gave hints which way to go.
They were awesome.