“Great bike hire shop”

Bike Hire Perth - Cycle Centre
Ranked #22 of 93 Outdoor Activities in Perth
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was in Perth on holiday and wanted to do a long bike ride. The staff were really helpful, setting me up with an appropriately sized bike. They happily fitted my own pedals and saddle and provided advice on routes etc.

The bike was a Cannondale and although not the latest model was in great condition and well looked after. Performance on the ride was great, and the gear indexing and brakes were properly set up.

Perth itself is great for cycling with really good paths that go alongside the Swan River. I cycled out to the Mundaring Weir, which is up in the Perth Hills, then along to Freemantle. Most of the route was on quiet roads and paths and I really got to see the city.

The hire costs were reasonable and I would happily recommend Bike Hire Perth.

All reviews
"pannier"
"route"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I needed to blow out some cobwebs, so hired a bike took it for a spin around the amazing paths either side of the Swan River. A well maintained Hybrid was my transport which cost we $20 for 5 hrs. Good guys in the shop too.
This one e
Seems the closest hire shop from the CBS.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Hired a road bike from the cycle centre during a short visit to Perth. Got a well serviced Cannondale CAAD 8 - 105. A bit old but all parts running well. Ride quality was good as well.

1  Thank Chee Kong C
Reviewed 8 January 2017

They were pretty busy at the time and they guys worked well under pressure. Call ahead in busy times to ensure you can get a bike of the type you want and size. the rates are very reasonable as well. They have hybrid which looked OK, I chose a road bike for a run to Freo, it was in good condition, Cannondale, 105 running gear, Conti tyres and faultless over the 62km return journey, highlight of my Perth trip, thanks guys. Perth has many great paths and I should have rented for several days. PS forget those rentals from the hotels, they cost the same but are slow, horrible and dangerous.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Sadly my bike was vandalised and the guys at Cycle Centre were fantastic looking for cheapest best option for me to get back on the road - I work just round the corner so started out as just convenient but they always look after you with help, advice and don't charge for silly little things- definitely customer for life.