“Great for corporate entertaining”

Salt & Company Cooking Classes
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Brilliant place lots of fun cooking then eating. Would do it again. Our clients rally enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I went to the French cooking class last week and it was terrific. The teacher (Reanne) was extremely helpful and informative. The dishes she taught us were interesting and great to make (and eat afterwards) and the whole evening a lot of fun. I have done many cooking classes throughout Perth over the years with a variety of different cooking schools and can rate Salt & Co as the best. I am looking forward to trying them all out. Thanks for a great evening.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I was asked to go along to make up numbers for my sister's work colleagues. I thought it would be a great experience any way! The evening started off with house keeping, safety issues. Our host, Breane, was very good. She explained everything clearly and had an encouraging disposition. We were preparing a Greek menu of 10 dishes including a dessert.
Ingredients for each recipe were weighed which saved a bit a time. We prepared the dessert and dolmades first as they would take a little while to cook, then we separated into groups of 2 or 3 and started our prep work on each of the savoury recipes. Breane floated around our group keeping an eye on the process as we had to make sure all our dishes were ready at the same time to ensure they were plated up and on the table at the same time. If any of us finished our prep work before the others we were encouraged to join with another group to observe or help as required.
Our whole group worked really well together.
The finished product was unbelievably tasty! Some of the recipe highlights for me were the squid, potatoes, pork souvlaki baby beet salad and the smoky charr d peppers. The Orange Semolina cake was fantastic!
The time went fairly quickly, but we had time to let sit down together and enjoy the food.
I would definitely go again and try a different cuisine. This would be a great birthday of special occasion gift or night out with friends.
The stuff were excellent and my hats off to the kitchen staff who managed to move around us collecting bowls, pans etc to clean.
Thanks for a great night!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Salt & Co normally do cooking classes, all sorts; French , Italian, and Tapas just to name a few. We booked for a 30th Birthday. There were 35 of us. We were encouraged to help prepare all food while learning on the job. If you did not want to participate you did not have too. It was up to you. I thought it was great, we learned how to make special Chocolate sauce for our sweet dish, Gnocchi, and Tapas under the eye of their chef's. It was all cooked for us and then we ate. More food then we needed and mostly made by those who came. I would recommend going for a cooking class to anyone. But also as a great venue for a Birthday or celebration if you wanted to do something a little different and especially if you like good food.