All reviews deluxe studio outdoor bathroom cable beach divers tavern bali theme general store self contained private courtyard cafe restaurant bus stop minute walk outdoor bbq relaxing stay bottle shop camping trip late check reception area
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Stayed here after winning it as a prize through a raffle. Was a fantastic stay. Love the Bali theme of the whole place. The day spa is amazing (We have been to the spa many times as we live in Broome) and each time it is incredible!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Levilouicus
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Resort. We are so proud of our incredible team. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The resort is nicely presented with a Balinese theme, pleasant gardens and large pool at the centre. We received a very friendly welcome and iced tea and cool towels on check in.
The room was a self contained villa style. It could do with a little TLC, especially in the outdoor bathroom, and the couch springs had seen better days. Overall it was a lovey place to spend time. We enjoyed the outdoor seating area with good sized barbecue.
The on site restaurant doesn’t open every day especially outside peak season. We had one excellent meal, but the vegetarian risotto was rather bland.
It’s worth having a car as Broome is spread out, and even the 10 minute walk to the beach is a struggle in the heat of the day.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lawrence_97
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking the time to write following your recent stay with us at Bali Hai Resort.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please note our Restaurant timing does change in October to wet season. Though town bus service is available every hour right at the front of out Resort, renting a car would be a good idea. Our tour desk can always get great deals on car rentals.
Once again thank you for your time and as always, we remain at your service.
Your feedbacks are most appreciated.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

After spending 9 days touring the Kimberleys this was a slice of luxury. The staff were lovely and welcoming, the room was tastefully decorated in keeping with their theme, loved the mandi shower and my little frog visitor, as well as the wallabys who wandered around the gardens. Great location with a bus stop into broome central very close by. Enjoyed a meal in their restaurant and the pool area was lovely, hope to return some day and try out their spa treatments!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaBB05
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear BrendaBB05, Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It is our absolute pleasure to look after you and we are glad we made your stay an enjoyable one. I am glad you loved decor and the whole theme behind it. Yes, green frogs, wallabies are part of Kimberley’s. This makes us Kimberley unique and reason to visit us. Did you know our chef has won Pearl Meat cook off in Broome? On your next visit please try our pearl meat special.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Bali Hai for my birthday.

When I was welcomed to the resort I was met with flowers, herbal tea and a big smile.

The serene surroundings instantly made me relax and forget about the big smoke. The birds were singing and there was the smell of incense faintly in the air. It was amazing.

I was walked to my room by Tanya who happily chatted to me and gave me advice on where and what to eat (pearl meat is a speciality at their restaurant) and what activities I could do to make my stay as enjoyable as it could be.

When she showed my my villa, I noticed that they had put flowers in my room. The villa was exceptional. The facilities were gorgeous.

I had an amazing stay and want to pass on my sincere thanks to the staff who made my 33rd birthday stay so beautiful.

Thank you Bali Hai!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Jonita,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on your recent stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. Thank you for special mention about our staff.
We had absolute privilege in looking after you. Belated wishes and we look forward to welcoming back to Bali Hai Resort when you are next in Broome.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights - a great smaller hotel, never crowded, amazing size rooms and full facilities including kitchen. Not too far to walk to Cable Beach (seemed further on hotter parts of the day).

Nearby good cafe in Zookeeper Store and beachside cafe/restaurants. Also not too far to walk for camel rides. Bus stop for town right out front.

Staff were excellent - communicating with us before our stay - and while we were around (eg booked the camel ride for us), thanks Shanice.

Couple of points - we saw in other reviews a dishwasher was included in the kitchen (not #16), and we agree other comments that the WiFi is poor in the rooms / much better if you stand outside. We read also an upgrade is planned - good idea, starting to look a little tired. But a great choice to stay nonetheless.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Lind-Fran, thank you so much for taking time to review Bali Hai Resort. We are delighted to read that you had a great stay with us. Our location is prime for all sorts of facilities. Indeed, our staff are an asset to us. Please note, only our studio villas have got dishwasher whereas #16 is a Deluxe Villa. Wifi issue is quite common in Broome due to internet provider. We have done an upgrade after nbn changeover; however due to our location zone internet access is very limited. Unfortunately, at this stage there is no better internet provider. Thank you again for your time and we all look forward to your return soon.