All reviewstown beachacross the roadsmall supermarketdirect access to the poolone bedroom apartmentcable beachpool viewbottle shopclose to townstaying nightsbusiness triplarger poolking size bedreception staff aregreat place to staythe ground floorchecking in
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The Oaks is close to town beach and the Broome museum which is nice for a quick walk. Bus stop across the road made it easy to explore town. The 2 ladies on reception (Samantha and Melissa?) were very helpful when I had questions about Broome and tours. Oaks doesn’t provide porterage but the girls were happy to assist. Great job Oaks! I’ll be coming back soon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaBRNS
HMOaksBroome, Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay here in Oaks Broome. Our location close to shops and town is an asset for all our guests, and I am delighted to see you found this too. It is also fantastic to read your kind words about Samantha and Michelle from our Reception. I am extremely happy to see they were able to assist you with all your questions and they ensured you had a relaxing and welcoming stay with us. We indeed, do not provide porterage, however, our staff are always happy to assist were possible. Thank you for staying with us at Oaks Broome and we most certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed with Oaks Broome for 4 nights at the end of July and was treated like royalty from Check In to Check Out. The service I received from Samantha was outstanding. Lots of knowledge on Broome and the Hotel. She even upgraded me into a poolside room. Incredible view.

I would happily stay with Oaks Broome again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. I am delighted to hear that our staff made you feel welcome from the moment you arrived until your departure. It is also lovely to read your comments on our Front Office Supervisor, Samantha Hart. She is a star performer at our Reception, and I will surely pass on your praises to her. Again, thank you for your review, we would love to welcome you back on your next visit to Broome.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This is Broome so keeping that in mind it was a 5 star stay. We were in suite with a lovely bathroom with spa bath. We were here for just 1 night and had a pool view. Overall the complex needs some TLC - but the bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. The bathroom was spacious. We did not use the kitchenette-so have no idea of the state of the cupboards. The staff friendly and helpful. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HMOaksBroome, Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Oaks Broome. We agree that our rooms are pleasant and the view of the pool really is spectacular. I am happy to hear the room was clean and tidy and will pass on a message to our housekeeping team. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Broome.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had a quiet room on a side street with a view of the pool, top floor. We had asked for twin beds but when we arrived the bed was made up as a king. Housekeeping was straight into it and fixed it immediately. The room was cleaned and made up every day. Well equipped kitchen and clean bathroom. Comfy bed and pillows. Good aircon and ceiling fans. Pools were clean and a good size. Shuttle bus a short walk away, and small supermarket over the road. Really good place to stay, though restaurant menu meagre and expensive.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are very lucky to have Town Beach so close to us, it really makes the stay more enjoyable. I apologise about the bedding issue you had on check-in but I am happy to hear it was resolved quickly. We are delighted to hear you found the facilities of the room to be spacious and comfortable during your stay. Thank you for staying with us at Oaks Broome and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The female receptionist (Samantha) was very helpful in booking us in although when given the price for three nights I advised her that it was $346 cheaper online. Instead of matching the rate like most hotels do I had to sit in reception and book online on my phone and then wait for confirmation. Then we had to sit for half and hour and wait until the hotel was notified. This is insane!
I requested a softer pillow and was told all pillows were the same which means that everyone had a large hard lumpy pillow like mine. Kitchen had no cupboard for putting groceries in. The cupboards had not been cleaned for months and the shelves were brown with a white bit where the glasses were sitting. Luckily I had my own wine glasses.
I usually check the mattress and protector first but I had a cold and just wanted to go to sleep. When I stripped the bed on departure I was disgusted to see both mattresses were covered in filthy brown stains. Not fit for an animal! This owner should be ashamed to let that apartment in that state.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel