All reviews deck restaurant plunge pool meditation garden cable beach private courtyard one bedroom suite nespresso machine through luxury escapes minute walk to the beach huge bathroom town bus main pool cooked breakfast little things serviced daily beautiful pool wet season
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Ok listen up people. This is a beauty of a hotel. A little gem of a place. I am coming back again and again with my husband and have already recommended it to my family and friends. Well done to the staff and everyone there from the spa treatments to the relaxing time around the pool. The food is outstanding. 5 stars ??....should be more like 1000 stars.! Jane and Ron :)

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 4 days ,firstly the staff in the restaurant are lovely...Front desk so so.My problem with this hotel is this....i happened to be in the room whilst the room was being serviced,i at the time was on the phone and watching the lady clean my bathroom,well what a shock i received when not only was the toilet,hand basin and benches were all wiped over with the one filthy cloth ,this cloth was used in fact on everything that was wiped over in the room,the big SHOCK was however when this filthy cloth was at the end of the clean used to wipe over the glasses and cups in the room that the cleaner used her fingers with some water to clean .YES SHE DRIED THE GLASSES WITH THE SAME FILTHY CLOTH!
DO NOT DRINK OUT OF THE GLASSES.
This cloth had even wiped the TOILET
I also asked the lady if she wouldn’t mind changing the sheets ,she proceeded to tell me they are changed once a week only ,i said due to sand etc i needed them changed and under sufferance she did,and was totally put out.I send an email on my return to management,and their response ....we will let housekeeping know.......they actually didn’t reall y give a crap...

Room tip: Dont stay !!!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gbwelch2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I was to stay for the 4th time at Kimberley Sands this month. I have always loved staying there. I was advised to contact them directly to book. I requested a one bedroom suite. I come to Broome two to three times a year.
I was given the run around for two weeks until eventually I went to book and they couldn’t accomodate my dates. On the website later this was not the case.

Staff should put there name to emails also. When I emailed to say how disappointed I was I never received a response.

As a result I am in Broome now staying at Cable Beach.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jenny2015162
Angela D, Manager at Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with us.

We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests and so your concerns have been forwarded to the relevant department for immediate attention.

We are disappointed it was not the experience you had hoped for but wish you all the best for your current Broome holiday.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Loved this resort! My husband and I booked the Master Pearlers Suite and it exceeded our expectations. The room was huge with a self contained kitchen, living area, huge king bed and massive bathroom with bath. It has air conditioning throughout which we used the whole time.

The Deck Restaurant was great. Breakfasts were always fresh and filling and the view is so nice of cute local wallabies grazing nearby and the view of the gardens and pool. The staff are also super friendly and happy to help. We had dinner there on our last night and it was really fine dining. Loved it.

We walked to Cable Beach every day and watched the sunset and we were in walking distance to some great restaurants and pubs. We hired bikes and could ride into the heart of Broome in about 10 minutes.

Enjoyed every second here! Next time we are back in Broome we will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshleeThompson
Angela D, Manager at Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Ashlee,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us!

We're glad the Master Pearlers Suite met your expectations as did our restaurant and facilities. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all departments.

It sounds like you had the perfect Broome experience and we are glad we could provide a relaxing retreat for your honeymoon.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We had an exceptional meal at Kimberley Sands “The Deck” restaurant this evening! All 6 ‘foodies’ at the table were impressed by the level of service provided and the quality of food! For starters, the curried scallop and Morton Bay Big dishes were devine. Barra, duck, steaks, pork and vegetarian main dishes were also excellent! This is our third trip to Broome; we always make sure to book this restaurant because it never fails to impress us! Thank you to the chefs and lovely waitstaff for a wonderful night in Broome!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank evesm
Angela D, Manager at Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Evesm,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are very proud of our restaurant 'The Deck' and it's wonderful to receive such positive comments from our visitors.

We are glad you had a fantastic experience - I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Restaurant & Kitchen teams.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!