All reviewscaravan parkshady sitespowered sitegreat parkcamp kitchenbig parkcable beachamenities blockoffice staffgreat sitefantastic poolclean amenitiesred dirtpermanent residentsshade clothkids loved the poolwalking distance to the beach
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stayed here three years ago, for two months. Loved it. Same this time. Though, sadly, I did not use the beUtiful pool, it just was not warm enough for me to do so. Missed good friends from our last visit, though our neighbours were all friendly. The permanents are in a very strong clique, so we passers through are largely ignored. Millie's cafe which had only just opened does a roaring trade. Three years ago, they were concerned about its viability. It sure works. The amenities, though aged are spotless. There is lots of red dirt. Dust abounds. Tis Broome after all. It's about a five minute drive to Divers Tavern, a bit further to Woolworths and BWS. China Town, about fifteen minutes.

Room Tip: Not a hotel. A caravan park.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a month to unwind after doing the Top end, Kununurra, Derby and wanted ocean. Our site was a good size my complaint is tiny sites behind and beside as we were on the end. The first night we had 8 people around us far too many for the size of the site. A few nights before we left we had 9 men over the two sides however 7 of them set up tents beside us and used our site as well so our parking spot was gone. At $60 a night I object to that number of people around us. This was surely a case of dollars. I wasn't impressed. In all my years of caravanning I've never seen such tiny sites with so many people. Lyn M

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyn M
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We really enjoyed our recent stay here. Had a large, powered site, beautiful shady trees and lots of friendly neighbours. Amenities are a little dated, but were kept clean every day. Plenty of washing machines etc and very secure with gates and exit spikes. Kids loved the pool, although it would be even better if it was heated. Walking distance to everything in Cable Beach, which was great!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Not a bad Park, but I think it has become a bit too big now, some sites are to small as tent sites are squeezed in besides them. Leaf blowers from the long term occupants are really annoying. Most occupants try to keep to the speed limit except the workers from the caravan park. Nice pool and cafe though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Nice big park, some sites are bigger than others. We had a tent site right next door which meant the tent was literally a metre from our camper.. not too much privacy..
The one thing that annoyed us was a permanent camper that starts up a leaf blower at 7am!!
I don't think it's really necessary to be doing this while people are trying to sleep in. If I was management I might be having a word to them.
Other than that was a nice stay

Stayed: July 2018