“Sweets to taste and shoot!”
Review of Naughty Boy Cafe

Naughty Boy Cafe
Ranked #33 of 114 Dessert in Melbourne
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Their sweets are gorgeous!!! Muffins and smoothies heavenly, croissants best warmed up. Quiet location and great Naughty Boy painting on the wall. Colorful nutritional lattes available too (very nice to take Instagram pics! Or try the Insta ones for crazy pics!) Suggested.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Definitely worth a visit. The atmosphere was very happy and relaxing .The food was delious and very photo worthy.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for an afternoon coffee - comfortable, inventive atmosphere. Enjoyed the turmeric latte. Back again two days later for lunch. A strong skinny cappuccino - one of the best I can remember, followed by “Ramen in my Tummy” - a lunch meal - a play on miso soup, pork belly cooked three ways and noodles. With soy eggs - loved it. A beetroot latte to finish. Yum! (Can’t believe I’m saying it, but the pink latte was genuinely (better than) all right!)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We went here as a bigger group booking a month ago and although the food is fairly good, staff were not good at handling a big group. Not only did they refuse to take one of our table’s orders for over a hour, at the end of the meal they tried to charge us three times for one of the meals. It was all sorted and paid for, but after I left staff told people on our table we still owed another $60. As the organiser I was seriously pissed off that they tried this as I made sure we had settled our bills before leaving.
So I suggest small groups only and check your bill for additional items! We’re not coming back, so that $60 has cost them a $700 booking twice a year, not worth our hassle to eat here again as a group!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

The venue is quite large, with seating inside and out. We just dropped in for coffee and were pleased with the rich flavours.