“Brunch heaven”
Review of Naughty Boy Cafe

Naughty Boy Cafe
Ranked #33 of 119 Dessert in Melbourne
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Relaxed, clean, vibrant feel as you walk in. The staff are friendly and the manager puts her heart and soul into the place (overheard a chat) - you know you're getting good stuff when people invest themselves in a business.
Try the smoothie bowl, it's like nothing I've ever tried before and after having it once, I've been back three times to order the exact same thing. What is on their insta page is exactly how it looks when you order. The coffee is amazing and what's even better is they have coffee table books on the big table to the right when you walk in and one of the books is about all the other good coffee places in melbourne... you don't even need to bother because this place is guaranteed for a good coffee.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank MJB_Journeys

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This place has great online pics and everything via the website looked tempting to try. Unfortunately, an absolute let down. Our coffees didn't come out for 30 minutes and when it finally did come out, it was cold. The food came out after 45 minutes with no apology and pretty much no care.

The waiters don't speak English and everything had to be repeated when ordering, which is fine as long as the order comes out in time.

We ordered very easy meals from the breakfast menu so it shouldn't of taken that long.
My friend told me this was his third "let down" visit. We won't be returning.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and coffee. Awesome atmosphere good for kids to come as well. Food was unreal we both had the BRAT breaky roll and it was the best breaky roll i have ever had. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This cafe is about to become my regular local cafe. Friendly super helpful service and they don’t miss a beat. Great menu, great food and coffee (Try an almond latte).

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My first experience with a friend we were served by a very rude man who clearly didn't want to be there, after waiting for 40 minutes - we thought fair enough it is a Saturday, we checked again with another person and the male had gone home and hadn't submitted our meals/drinks. Great! The staff member remaining did apologize and offered us free drinks and muffins which was nice. I visited again with my MIL and again we got grumpy guy - sure his mouth is permanently turned down! The wait for our coffee was very long and the muffins were very dry. There are many many cafes in this area and this is nothing special. I would advise people to keep going to Barkley street to get proper service and good food

Date of visit: February 2018