Book In Advance
Tours from The Adventure Merchants tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Adventure Merchants
from US$65.20
More Info
from US$65.20
More Info
All reviews white water rafting yarra junction guide paul great fun tight squeezes a lot of fun meeting point amazing experience caves kayaking beginners rapids warrandyte yangs abseiling equipment challenges
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had an absolute blast white water rafting and then caving with Paul. Very informative instructor and a great guy to have along with you for the experience. I would recommend the Adventure Merchants for anyone wanting to try something new or even just looking for a bit of excitement.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A little nervous at first but soon became engrossed in the challenges of crawling, climbing and wading through streams. A great experience and I am proud of every one of the scrapes and bruises I managed to get along the way. The guides were fantastic, helpful and encouraging.
If I can do this at 66 years of age, anyone can!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I loved my caving experience with Paul. I was certainly apprehensive at first, but one I was guided through the first tight squeeze Paul really made me feel like

’IVE GOT THIS’

Thanks for an amazing adventure, I’m keen to do more with your awesome company.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Booked a caving tour though a coupon and stoked the tour was run through The Adventure Merchants. Paul and Kate were wonderful guides who are very knowledgeable. During he experience they had a great balance between getting the most out of ourselves and the event and our safety.
Caving in Yarra Junction was great fun and very challenging. Had a blast with the team and will be back to experience other adrenaline activities with them!!
Thanks guys.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic customer service & very professional! I would highly recommend the adventure merchants if you want a great experience!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have an adventurous day and went kayaking in the morning and caving in the afternoon. And it was a challenging but very rewarding experience. Paul and Kate were awesome guides and very helpful. We highly recommend giving it a go and pushing yourself! We will certainly be doing it again sometime.

Date of experience: May 2018